16. Apr 2024, 18:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Maps: Castles and Camps indications  (Gelesen 4139 mal)

JPTroms

• Hobbit
Edain Maps: Castles and Camps indications
« am: 13. Jul 2016, 19:52 »
I wasnt really sure where to put this but i made a list of all the maps in edain that shows if they are all castles or camp maps along with 2 maps that wouldnt load for me

Camps- Argonath, Arnor: Forochel, Brandywine, Celduin River, Dor-en-Ernil, East Bight, East Ithilien, Ettenmoors, Forelands of the Emyn Muil, High Pass, Ithilien, Khazad Dum, map edain southlindon, Paths of the Dead, Redhorn Pass, Tol Morwen, Umbar, Withered Heath, Arnor: Amon Sul, Grey Havens, Harlindon (3 player version), Arnor, Arnor: Angmar, Arnor: Barrow-downs, Arnor: North Downs, Arnor: Rhudaur, Buckland, Grey Mountains, Gundabad, Harad, Mines of the Iron Hills, Mission: Conquer and Hold, Mount Doom, Mount Gundabad, Osgilitath, Pelargir, Pinnath Gelin, Plaine of Rhudaur, Stonewain Valley, Tharbad, Tolfalas, Westmarch, Belfalas, Plateau of Gorgoroth, West Nurn, Anfalas, Arnor: River Lhûn, Dagorlad, Dead Marshes,
Harondor, Lebennin, Mirkwood, Near Harad, Nurn, Rhun, Shire, The first hall, Adorn River, Arnor: East-West Road, Evendim, Greylin, Mordor, Nanduhirion, South Downs, Tournament Hills

Castles- Arnor: Mitheithel spring, Arnor: Mountains of Angmar, Arnor: Wasteland of Forochel, Cair Andros, Celebdil, Dunharrow, Dunland, Eastern Rohan, Fangorn, Fords of Isen I, Fords of Isen II, Forlindon, Golf of Lune, Harlindon (2 player version), Iron Hills, Michel Delving, Morgai, Northern Ithilien, Rohan, Spring of Carnen, West Emnet, Westfold, Woods of Lorien, Black Gate, Eaves of Fangorn, Himling, Anorien, Arnor: Cardolan, Arnor: Forodwaith, Arnor: Minhiriath, Carrock, Central Ithilien, Crossroads, Druadan Forest, East Emnet, Eastfold, Emyn Arnen, Emyn Muil, Enedwaith, Harlond, Mirkwood, Mouths of the Entwash, Old Forest, Tower Hills, Udun, Valleys of the Ered Luin, Weathertop, Wold, Midgewater Marshes, Imloth Melui, Lostriand, Old Brown Lands, The river Greflood

For all fortress maps like Minas tirith and helms deep you will be in a camp when not in the fortress.

Maps that crashed when I tried to load them-  Gap of Rohan, Berg Gram.
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Jul 2016, 21:52 von DieWalküre »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Edain Maps: Castles and Camps indications
« Antwort #1 am: 13. Jul 2016, 22:29 »
I changed the title of the thread a bit to make it more accurate. I don't know if the Edain Team is planning to include those indications in each map description, but, nevertheless, you indeed did a great work and I share your intentions  :)

Personally, I feel that this topic could rightly belong to this board without any problem; I thus don't really feel the need to move it to the Map Suggestions board (as this is not really an usual suggestion regarding aspects of a specific map). If other Moderators have another opinion, they are obviously free to act accordingly.

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
« Antwort #2 am: 13. Jul 2016, 23:52 »
Gnomi told me that he is actually working on those indications. :)
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar! :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 14. Jul 2016, 13:10 »
Perfect, then. I remembered something, but I wasn't sure about it.

Thank you for the information  :)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #4 am: 14. Jul 2016, 17:03 »
Nevertheless this is some valuable information, because Gnomi can change the description of the map without having to check whether it is a castle of camp map. Good job mate!

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 14. Jul 2016, 18:14 »
Thanks a lot! I suggested a time ago that castle map where indicated with a [C], for example: [C] Fangorn, or Fangorn [C] - I don't remember if I had been answered at that time ^^. That could help players wanting to start on a castle map not searching for too long :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 14. Jul 2016, 18:37 »
Nevertheless this is some valuable information, because Gnomi can change the description of the map without having to check whether it is a castle of camp map. Good job mate!

It will hopefully spare Gnomi some precious time  :P