19. Apr 2024, 18:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Nebelberge ??? 4.3.2 edain  (Gelesen 3892 mal)

xXRamboqualleXx

• Hobbit
Nebelberge ??? 4.3.2 edain
« am: 17. Jul 2016, 17:43 »
Hi serwus
Also ich bin von der Mod nur begeistert wirklich große Klasse.
Doch jedoch was ist mit der Fraktion Nebelberge gschehen ?
Oder helden wie Azog oder Bolg ?

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
Re: Nebelberge ??? 4.3.2 edain
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Jul 2016, 17:48 »
Einfach mal im Forum die Threads lesen.
Die Edain Mod befindet sich noch in der 'Demo-Phase' und Völker wie Imladris und Nebelberge werden mit den nächsten Versionen eingebunden.
Im neuen Patch (4.4) wird Imladris implementiert.

Völker-Übersicht
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde

xXRamboqualleXx

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Jul 2016, 18:00 »
Ahh oke super danke.  :)
Weis man schon einen ungefähre release ?

Gimilzar

• Contest Gewinner
  • Bibliothekar Bruchtals
  • Bei meinem Bart!
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Jul 2016, 18:02 »
Ahh oke super danke.  :)
Weis man schon einen ungefähre release ?

Ich wollte das schon immer mal sagen, When it's done.

Zwergischer Soundboard Editor

dialsamai

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 29. Jul 2016, 18:51 »
Hi guys, I apologize for English before hand, but I have to tell you, I am trying to understand the name decision for the "Misty Mountains" faction. I see that you say it "Nebelberge" in German? Still, it does not make much sense in comparison with the existing factions:

Gondor, Rohan, Lothlórien, even Imladris
Mordor, Angmar, Isengard...

I mean, if you are going to make a faction of Goblins from the Misty Mountains, it would make a lot more sense to name it "Moria" (for obvious reasons; it is even the case that the starting fortress is that of Moria!). I understand that Gundabad and "Goblin-town" (which sounds awful) are subfactions, but cannot we have it named Moria like Lothlórien is named as it is with it's Mirkwood subfaction?

I know it is a simple matter really, and not much important, but it would mean a lot to me, and surely to others... =)

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #5 am: 29. Jul 2016, 20:19 »
First of all, dialsamai, this is a German thread, located in the German Edain section. Therefore, logically, the only language that is supposed to be used here is German only. The English forum was exactly established to allow the international users to participate with their proposals and feedback, making legitimately usage of the English language. Please, use the specific English threads.

Also, on the matter, you have been already answered exhaustively about the changes that you are proposing; by Fine and me. Also, I even closed your thread as the current names of those factions won't be changed: that is, your suggestion was rejected. Repeating proposals that have already been dealt with and trying to 'outmanoeuvre' the decision of a Moderator are not something contemplated in the forum rules. I would sincerely ask you to act in respect of the binding recommendations of this website.

https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,33596.msg441636.html#msg441636