19. Apr 2024, 13:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Mods problem  (Gelesen 1506 mal)

DarknessWrath

• Hobbit
  • Fan of LOTR since the cradle :D
Mods problem
« am: 17. Jul 2016, 20:16 »
Hello, i made the 4.3.2.1 update today, until this ok, after this (when i launch the launcher) it says that's i have already the files, plus the log file, but before showing the files, i wanted to see if the others mods i install worked, they don't work because of an error, and last time i had this error it was because of Edain mod, the only thing i did before update it's change files of the shorcuts, before desktop-->games disc...and can't input this error message when i try to launch others mod (even if edain is disabled), waiting for a way to correct this. After unistall, i reinstall (that's i'm doing) Edain, i test mods and vanilla, mods says the same errors, and vanilla crash before creator loads :/, i don't want to reinstall all :/.

A big fan of LOTR and Edain.
Regards

Edit: I reinstall all mods i played, that's still keeping the error, i don't know what to do now :/

« Letzte Änderung: 17. Jul 2016, 20:45 von DarknessWrath »
Doom's coming, creatures howling...
Demons kill, mortals fear
My Minions are waiting for my orders

We shall coming back from the depths