16. Apr 2024, 17:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Hero Voices in German  (Gelesen 2323 mal)

HectorOftroy

• Hobbit
Hero Voices in German
« am: 24. Jul 2016, 14:45 »
Hi all :).

First of all thanks for this great mod.

I have just installed Edain Launcher and the latest Edain version. I have BfmeII 1.06 and ROTWK 2.01.

The mod starts with no issues and I enter a skirmish game. All the text and voices of units are in english, except for hero voices who still speak in german.

I have tried switching the mod from English to German and back to English.

I tried deleting german patches in ROTWK and deleting __edain_german.big file, but still no luck.

Anyone have an idea?

HectorOftroy

• Hobbit
Re: Hero Voices in German
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Jul 2016, 16:59 »
Hi all :).

First of all thanks for this great mod.

I have just installed Edain Launcher and the latest Edain version. I have BfmeII 1.06 and ROTWK 2.01.

The mod starts with no issues and I enter a skirmish game. All the text and voices of units are in english, except for hero voices who still speak in german.

I have tried switching the mod from English to German and back to English.

I tried deleting german patches in ROTWK and deleting __edain_german.big file, but still no luck.

Anyone have an idea?

I am missing english.ini file.
I try to update the mod through the launcher and it states i am missing English.ini file, widescreen file and one other. It then looks for updates and downloads the English.ini file and the two others ( about 700mb download).

I then again check through launcher if I need an update and same things happens again (700mb download).

Any ideas?