Submods > An Edain Submod

Glorfindel23's Map Pack SubMod

(1/24) > >>

Glorfindel23:
Greetings everyone, I start this topic to introduce to you my SubMod.

I've started this SubMod to further extend the Edain Mod and make it more suitable to my map pack you might already know: "Glorfindel23's Map Pack".

This is a little SubMod, his mains goals will be :
- To add some units for the unexplored factions like the Evil Men (Rhun, Harad, Khand, Dunland, Umbar ect...)
- To allow me to create new textures for the buildings in my maps  in order to make them even more beautiful.
- To definitely fix the ButtonImage problem for all the CommandButtons added.
- To make other changes than I could not make by only using map.ini.
- To add some new practical Command Buttons (I will explain this later).

--- Zitat ---Factions in the SubMod :
Harad (below)
Ithilien
Lindon
The Rhun
Mordor
Mirkwood

Other coming soon...

--- Ende Zitat ---

Harad (Mordor SubFaction):

Availible in the maps : HennethAnnun, Minas Tirith, more to come...

Introduction
Harad SubFaction functioning:

The faction of Harad is unlocked in different ways which will be depending on the map:

On maps where the Harad player is not in a Castle, he will have to capture an ExpansionFlag which will give him the possibility to build an HaradOutpost. It can be upgraded to unlock some units and heroes of Harad (It also generates a lot of money).
He can also capture an EconomicFlag which gives the player the possiblility to build a MumakilsPen.

When the player of Harad is in a Castle (Fortress maps) he has access to some buildings of Harad clicking on the build plots like on  any other fortress map.
The available buildings are:
- HaradStable -> Allows to recruit riders of Harad
- HaradArmory -> Allows to research the Harad units upgrades
- HaradBarracks -> Allows to train the Heavy Units of Harad
- HaraddrimPalace -> Allows to recruit Haradrims
- MumakilsPen -> Allows to train the Mumakils and the Mahud units
- Oase -> Heals allies and reduces the armor of ennemy units in its vicinity
- HaradTotem -> Reduces the cost of the mumakils

(I will make a video to explain all of that).

New Heroes :

This is the model used by BOTTA mod (MorguLord has allowed me to use this model)

New Units :

New Buildings :

(The Citadel have the same function that the CastleKeep)

New Abilities :(soon)

Walküre:
You have done a great work! Now, anyone interested in your own Submod can really have the chance to follow the progress of this thread more orderly and to give useful suggestions about the most diverse aspects. Good luck and many blessings to this project  :)

The_Necromancer0:
You've really outdone yourself this time  :D The Submod will complement perfectly your maps, well done. I shall follow your progress closely. Keep up the good work.

Glorfindel23:

--- Zitat von: DieWalküre am 26. Jul 2016, 03:19 ---You have done a great work! Now, anyone interested in your own Submod can really have the chance to follow the progress of this thread more orderly and to give useful suggestions about the most diverse aspects. Good luck and many blessings to this project  :)

--- Ende Zitat ---

--- Zitat von: The_Necromancer0 am 26. Jul 2016, 08:55 ---You've really outdone yourself this time  :D The Submod will complement perfectly your maps, well done. I shall follow your progress closely. Keep up the good work.

--- Ende Zitat ---

Thank you !  :)

hoho96:
Love your work. Keep it up. I'm eager for Rhun :D

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln