28. Mär 2024, 21:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Glorfindel23's Map Pack SubMod  (Gelesen 59598 mal)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
Re: Glorfindel23's Map Pack SubMod
« Antwort #105 am: 18. Jun 2017, 16:55 »

Citadel Guard in-game:

They look great!

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #106 am: 18. Jun 2017, 20:32 »
Were Tower Guards done already? I forgot :s.

Anyway, it would be so awesome if Edain could update those lacking Tower Guard/Citadel Guard textures, maybe use your awesome models? I fail to see how the visual disparity between, for example, Denethor's Fountain Guard and the Tower Guard is unnoticable. I hope ET will do something about it some time in the future.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #107 am: 18. Jun 2017, 20:35 »
I really like the textures. Did you use existing concepts as a base, from which you then gave shape to the actual model?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #108 am: 19. Jun 2017, 02:17 »

Were Tower Guards done already? I forgot :s.

Anyway, it would be so awesome if Edain could update those lacking Tower Guard/Citadel Guard textures, maybe use your awesome models? I fail to see how the visual disparity between, for example, Denethor's Fountain Guard and the Tower Guard is unnoticable. I hope ET will do something about it some time in the future.

The edain team is free to use all the models used by my submod.
I don't know if the model is not too big (for me it work perfectly without make the game slow-down).
Cause the citadel guard files are composed by three models and two texture files (each texture weighs 256kb and each model weighs 258kb).

Concerning the tower guard I will soon improve again the model than I already improved in the past (I will just rework a little the helmet).

I really like the textures. Did you use existing concepts as a base, from which you then gave shape to the actual model?

For the textures I modified some textures already in edain and I create other thank to picture than I found on weta like this for example:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d8/4d/89/d84d89fdaf028cad920be17a3c5546b5.jpg
For the models I use some mesh of LotrConquest but quasi all the models are composed by modified mesh of edain model.
For the idea I just look the citadel guards present with Denethor at Osgiliath after the Boromir speech http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/0/08/Denethor_pic03.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20090913021324

Thank you both for your nice comments ;)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #109 am: 19. Jun 2017, 23:56 »
And thank you for the on-point and detailed explanation :)

It's nice to see that it's always possible to find reusable material from other sources. I guess it gives a much more diverse touch to a project.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #110 am: 25. Jun 2017, 01:07 »
Braga will be a new hero availible for LakeTown.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #111 am: 5. Jul 2017, 00:36 »
Me and the members of the team didn't like the old forged blade system which gave a strange appearance (like a sort of lightsaber).

We so decide to rework this system now the weapons upgrades will use a texture system like the armors upgrades.

-DJANGO-

• Balins Schriftführer
  • I might play Unchained!
« Antwort #112 am: 5. Jul 2017, 00:59 »
The Osgiliath Palantir Guards and the guard of the rising moon are looking great!
- THE EAGLES ARE COMING -

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #113 am: 5. Jul 2017, 15:19 »
Very nice, the new forged blades is definitely better visually than the light saber, how does it look from afar? Can you still tell the difference?
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #114 am: 5. Jul 2017, 15:41 »
The Osgiliath Palantir Guards and the guard of the rising moon are looking great!
Thank you! magickoala help me for the texture.

Very nice, the new forged blades is definitely better visually than the light saber, how does it look from afar? Can you still tell the difference?
They are easily identifiable (Even if they are less readily identifiable than with the old system).
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Jul 2017, 15:57 von Glorfindel23 »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #115 am: 31. Jul 2017, 18:50 »
Click on the picture to see the model update.

« Letzte Änderung: 31. Jul 2017, 20:45 von Glorfindel23 »