29. Mär 2024, 06:57 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Rohan open-world map ---- v1.2 RELEASED!  (Gelesen 14045 mal)

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Rohan open-world map ---- v1.2 RELEASED!
« am: 28. Jul 2016, 15:48 »
VERSION 1.2 DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.moddb.com/groups/edain-community-content/addons/rohan-open-world-map
(See the last message for the changelog)

Hello people :)

I present today my new map. It is a big Rohan open-world map! :D

The map contains almost the whole Rohan, including Edoras, Helm's Deep, Isengard, Fangorn, fords of Isen, and a big plain of Rohan.

When you play as Rohan, you have to protect the civilians of Rohan from the invasion of Isengard. They are represented by 6 "battalions" of civilians, which are at the start in Edoras. You can bring them to Helm's Deep, which offers a much better protection than Edoras, but much less recruitment buildings. You can also decide to keep them in Edoras, but I think it is harder to protect them there. You should also defend the Rohan farms and villages which are outside the cities, because they produce almost all the resources you will need. To win the game, you have to destroy the dam of Isengard. For that, you can have the help of the Ents of Fangorn.

When you play as Isengard, you have to destroy the people of Rohan (so kill the 6 battalions of civilians). :P
At the start, you can only train wargriders and wildmen if you explore a little bit. More buildplots will appear progressively after time in your base, but if you want to have more buildplots, you have to destroy the farms and villages of Rohan. When you destroy them, buildplots appear for you at the same places. :)

I make it to be played in multiplayer 1v1, so don't expect a good challenge against AI.

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/sbtys7qapfqx65v/Rohan+v1.0.zip

I hope you will enjoy :) If you have some suggestions, or bugs report, you are more than welcome :D

Here are some screenshots:
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Sep 2016, 12:44 von H4lbarad »

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Rohan open-world map v1.0 --- RELEASED!
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Jul 2016, 15:53 »
Sorry for the triple post :( there was so many pictures in these posts and that caused bugs...

Can you delete the three upper posts please DieWalkure ? :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #2 am: 28. Jul 2016, 16:05 »
The identical multiple posts were successfully removed  :)

Remember that you can always edit any post of yours, if you want to add new content or, in this case, correct and improve the elements presented.

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Jul 2016, 16:05 »
I told you wrong, I wanted that you let only the first thread posted :( it was the one where there was the longer description...

Is it possible to change that ? And after that you can delete the one where I'm writing

Sorry it's complicated :p

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 28. Jul 2016, 16:11 »
I don't have the power to retrieve them. Sorry, but, if you want to change the current description, I can only suggest you add it yourself in this post. As I wrote, you can modify it whenever you want (without any limit of time).

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 28. Jul 2016, 16:13 »
Ok I understand :) thank you btw ^^

I will complete the description later!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 28. Jul 2016, 16:16 »

Take all the time you need. This is a quiet and ordered forum, and we are gentlemen that can wait  ;)

If you need further support, don't hesitate to ask  :)

gandalf the white

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 28. Jul 2016, 18:27 »
relased day ?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #8 am: 28. Jul 2016, 18:51 »
Your Helm's Deep looks beautiful ! Good work for Isengard and Edoras also !  ;)

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #9 am: 28. Jul 2016, 21:43 »
It's good and all nice map too but.....

Where is it ? Where's the map ? We need it  xD

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #10 am: 29. Jul 2016, 11:26 »

Take all the time you need. This is a quiet and ordered forum, and we are gentlemen that can wait  ;)

If you need further support, don't hesitate to ask  :)

Thank you! :)

relased day ?

Today :P

Your Helm's Deep looks beautiful ! Good work for Isengard and Edoras also !  ;)

Thank you! I'm looking forward to your feedback :)

It's good and all nice map too but.....

Where is it ? Where's the map ? We need it  xD

The map is released, I updated the first post ^^ Have fun!

And read the description in the first post, it's useful!

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
Re: Rohan open-world map v1.0 --- (really) RELEASED!
« Antwort #11 am: 29. Jul 2016, 22:34 »
Ah very nice work! It must have costed a lot of time to make xD.

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #12 am: 29. Jul 2016, 22:46 »
Thank you :D

Yeah sure, much time, like my Eriador map ^^

But I like the result :P

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #13 am: 29. Jul 2016, 22:52 »
Just tried it out as Rohan against the AI, and have some feedback on the map itself.

-When Rohan breaks the dam, Rohan loses, which obviously isn't supposed to happen :P.  I think the problem is that it is set so Rohan is destoryed when the Dam is broke instead of Isengard. 

-The Tower of Orthanc has a lot of health, but isn't invincible. I suggest making it either a lot easier to destory, or make it unable to be destroyed.

-While I haven't played this against a human player, I suspect that the Treasure chests will break the balance of this map.  Both factions pretty much need that money to Kick Start their economy, and because Rohan has access to the Exile Camp, they will pretty much always get the gold first.  I suggest changing the gold into Hero Level ups, as well as adding some Creeps defending the Areas.  That way, both factions would have an equal chance of getting to it first, but it is more of a risk because you need a hero to get it, and it will take the hero out of the main fight for a little.  Though I wouldn't add Troll Lairs, otherwise people will grind them for Experience.

- I suggest adding the "Isengard Orcs" to the Orc camp.  Because Grishnak is there, it would make sense for the Isengard Orcs to be there too. 

- I strongly suggest that you make Gimli run faster.  In both this map and the Eriador map you made, Gimli is annoyingly slow compared to every other hero.  So if you know how to make him as fast as the other heroes, that would be great. 

- For a Forest, Fangorn seems to not have too many trees.  Adding some more would make it look more like a forest. 

- Lastly, I would like to see an edited spellbook for the Map.  It was amazing how it worked in the Eriador in my opinion, and I would like to see something similar come back.

Other then that, the map is great.  I really like the map, especially visually.  Keep up the good work.  :)

EDIT: Seems like my game just bugged out the first time because Fangorn Forest has a lot of Trees on my second attempt.  Sorry about that :P
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Jul 2016, 03:38 von Hamanathnath »

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #14 am: 31. Jul 2016, 11:51 »
Just tried it out as Rohan against the AI, and have some feedback on the map itself.

-When Rohan breaks the dam, Rohan loses, which obviously isn't supposed to happen :P.  I think the problem is that it is set so Rohan is destoryed when the Dam is broke instead of Isengard. 

-The Tower of Orthanc has a lot of health, but isn't invincible. I suggest making it either a lot easier to destory, or make it unable to be destroyed.

-While I haven't played this against a human player, I suspect that the Treasure chests will break the balance of this map.  Both factions pretty much need that money to Kick Start their economy, and because Rohan has access to the Exile Camp, they will pretty much always get the gold first.  I suggest changing the gold into Hero Level ups, as well as adding some Creeps defending the Areas.  That way, both factions would have an equal chance of getting to it first, but it is more of a risk because you need a hero to get it, and it will take the hero out of the main fight for a little.  Though I wouldn't add Troll Lairs, otherwise people will grind them for Experience.

- I suggest adding the "Isengard Orcs" to the Orc camp.  Because Grishnak is there, it would make sense for the Isengard Orcs to be there too. 

- I strongly suggest that you make Gimli run faster.  In both this map and the Eriador map you made, Gimli is annoyingly slow compared to every other hero.  So if you know how to make him as fast as the other heroes, that would be great. 

- For a Forest, Fangorn seems to not have too many trees.  Adding some more would make it look more like a forest. 

- Lastly, I would like to see an edited spellbook for the Map.  It was amazing how it worked in the Eriador in my opinion, and I would like to see something similar come back.

Other then that, the map is great.  I really like the map, especially visually.  Keep up the good work.  :)

EDIT: Seems like my game just bugged out the first time because Fangorn Forest has a lot of Trees on my second attempt.  Sorry about that :P

- I will correct the bug of the end game, thank you :)

- Ok for the treasures I will do something.

- Yes, I will replace normal orcs by Isengard orcs

- hmm don't know if it's a good idea... I think it's more immersive xD

- I will work on the spellbook for v1.1 yeah :)

Thank you very much for your feedback, it's very useful for me :D
I hope you will try soon against a human player, it's much better ^^ If you want I can play with you (or with someone else!)

________________________ ___
I have a couple of screen of a game against Glorfindel23, who ended (surprisingly :P ) at Helm's Deep :

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #15 am: 31. Jul 2016, 14:30 »
Good Pictures !

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #16 am: 3. Aug 2016, 17:47 »
once again a great map :)

a few things that I think would be cool to add to the map

1. adding dunharrow would be pretty cool because you can get Aragorn and you could do something with that :p or it could be a really quick way to make rohhirm or something

2. it would be cool to add eomer as an outlaw and him running around the map with his exiles, maybe make gandlaf or cure theoden to get him?

3. treasure chests need to go

4. maybe make the buildings in edoras produce resources or add more plots to helms deep even if this is a custom map its still rohan we're talking about here :D

keep up the good work :)

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #17 am: 14. Aug 2016, 10:57 »
once again a great map :)

a few things that I think would be cool to add to the map

1. adding dunharrow would be pretty cool because you can get Aragorn and you could do something with that :p or it could be a really quick way to make rohhirm or something

2. it would be cool to add eomer as an outlaw and him running around the map with his exiles, maybe make gandlaf or cure theoden to get him?

3. treasure chests need to go

4. maybe make the buildings in edoras produce resources or add more plots to helms deep even if this is a custom map its still rohan we're talking about here :D

keep up the good work :)

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

I'm working hard on the next version, which will be very big!

My plans (almost finished) :
- make a working AI, so we will be able to play the map in singleplayer, not only in multiplayer (even if it's better)
- make custom spellbooks, in particular for Rohan
- add Dunharrow as a new location
- rework a little bit Edoras, and the map in general, visually
- a new building system for Isengard, now you will gain buildplots in your base by gaining spellbook powers ( = by fighting), not by time anymore. You can still gain buildplots on Rohan fields by destroying Rohan farms and buildings.
- a few more scripts, features, things to do etc
- many balance fixes
- many bug fixes

I will release it soon! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Aug 2016, 11:16 von H4lbarad »

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #18 am: 14. Aug 2016, 11:18 »
Have you add the same units that Glorfindel did in his Edoras map ?

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #19 am: 14. Aug 2016, 11:25 »
Yeah I added 3 new units in Edoras and Helm's Deep :) I forgot to mention

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Rohan open-world map ---- v1.1 RELEASED!
« Antwort #20 am: 17. Aug 2016, 11:12 »
Version 1.1 is almost finished, but I need to test it. Does anyone want to test it with me ? :)

I have tested it, and after a few fixes, I can release the 1.1 version. ^^

ROHAN VERSION 1.1 RELEASED!

That's a very big update I release today, I made many changes on the map. :)

Changelog:

- There is now a working AI! You can now play as Rohan against AI Isengard or as Isengard against AI Rohan, and that should work pretty fine ;) But I'm repeating myself: it is much better to paly againsta human player. There are many strategies and scenarios possible on this map.
¨
- I added Dunharrow as a new location! It begins as a simple Exile Camp that you can get by a very logical way ;), and after that you can obviously upgrade it to King's Camp. There you can recruit quickly Rohirrim, and the 3 Rohan Captains. Dunharrow gives also another access to Helm's Deep, through the mountains.

- I added 3 new units (Rohan swordsmen, pikemen, and axemen) in the Rohan Barracks, which we can have at Edoras and at Helms Deep. This barracks also provides access to the normal Rohan archers, and to the normal Rohan Captains.

- I reworked the system of buildplots of Isengard: now the buildplot in the base doesn't unlock by time, but by buying spell in the spellbook. Each spell you will unlock will make appear a buildplot in the base. (except the 3 first spells).

- I reworked the spellbook of the 2 factions, especially Rohan. I removed powers such as the 3 Hunters, Haldir's Elves and the Ents, because those units are all recruitable on the map. I replaced them by other nice power, I let you see by yourself ;)
Additionnaly, now most of the spellbook summons are permanents, because I don't like temporary summons :P

- I added 2 buildplots in Helm's Deep, so there are 3 now.

- I changed a little bit the objectives for Isengard. Now they have to kill half of the 6 battalions of civilians, AND destroy the Golden Hall of Edoras. Note that if you destroy the Golden Hall of Edoras firstly, the CIty will be destroyed, and Rohan won't have acces to his buildings anymore. He will have to rely only on Helm's Deep ^^

- Many other new features, balances fixes and bugfixes

Good luck, and enjoy! I'm looking forward to your feedback :D

________________________ ________________________ ________________

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/?iilqd61b8p41t5h
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Aug 2016, 13:01 von H4lbarad »

Sawman

« Antwort #21 am: 19. Aug 2016, 08:06 »
Hey there

I've played a few matches against some people on the newest version and there seems to be a bit of a problem
With the new Rohan barracks being able to recruit captains isengard has next to no chance early in the game because the captains horsemen wreck everything isengard has until they can get a barracks themselves to make good pikes and by that time the Rohan player probably would have helms deep by then and has basically won the game

We even tried a match where the Rohan player wasn't allowed captains until they cured Theoden but then the Rohan player just gets crushed, see the problem? I really don't know how to fix this problem I will let you know if I think of something

Other than that I really like the changes you've made great work :)

XDeadXPool

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #22 am: 21. Aug 2016, 23:29 »
I played this map against AI and it was so awesome. I love it that you have the little town further away from edoras and dunharrow to. But when i moved theodon up dunharrow,  he couldnt get off anymore. He got stuck on the top. So i suggest making the way up to dunharrow a little taller. Thats the only negatif thing i have. Are you supposed to get army of the dead when you get with aragorn to that single battalion of army of the dead in dunharrow? The map was awesome to play even against AI. Hoppefully youll make more great maps.

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #23 am: 22. Aug 2016, 14:08 »
Hey there

I've played a few matches against some people on the newest version and there seems to be a bit of a problem
With the new Rohan barracks being able to recruit captains isengard has next to no chance early in the game because the captains horsemen wreck everything isengard has until they can get a barracks themselves to make good pikes and by that time the Rohan player probably would have helms deep by then and has basically won the game

We even tried a match where the Rohan player wasn't allowed captains until they cured Theoden but then the Rohan player just gets crushed, see the problem? I really don't know how to fix this problem I will let you know if I think of something

Other than that I really like the changes you've made great work :)

Oh I see the problem... Maybe if I put a limit of 3-5 on the captains? And I can increase their price to 500-600.

Or don't you think that the Rohan player could rely only on the normal Rohirrim and the pikemen of the same barracks ?

Thank you btw :)

I played this map against AI and it was so awesome. I love it that you have the little town further away from edoras and dunharrow to. But when i moved theodon up dunharrow,  he couldnt get off anymore. He got stuck on the top. So i suggest making the way up to dunharrow a little taller. Thats the only negatif thing i have. Are you supposed to get army of the dead when you get with aragorn to that single battalion of army of the dead in dunharrow? The map was awesome to play even against AI. Hoppefully youll make more great maps.

Yeah thank you, it means a lot for me :) I will try to rework Dunharrow.
For the Army of the Dead, no you can't recruit them, you only have to put Aragorn there to free the passage to Rohan.

Did you try my Eriador map ? :D
https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,33421.0.html

Sawman

« Antwort #24 am: 23. Aug 2016, 02:34 »
I think the captains should stay in the barracks but be locked until Theoden is cured but maybe start the Rohan player off with a fully upgraded stables? Might even it out a bit, another thing to add I like the changes to the spell book but the Gondor army is kind of useless(other than Borimir) because they aren't upgraded and you cant upgrade them so maybe have them spawn in upgraded it is worth 12 after all. Another thing to make the map a little cooler would be to add Erkenbrand to helms deep and give him some 3.8 abilities, that would be cool also I still stand by adding Eomer as a outlaw with some exiles running around with him,and unlocking him somehow 

I still feel like the map is still a bit empty for how much space there is, it would help that fact by maybe adding a few more villages around the map because right now there is really only the one and Rohan had loads so  it would feel less empty

Just some thoughts keep up the good work :)

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #25 am: 25. Aug 2016, 19:39 »
I think the captains should stay in the barracks but be locked until Theoden is cured but maybe start the Rohan player off with a fully upgraded stables? Might even it out a bit, another thing to add I like the changes to the spell book but the Gondor army is kind of useless(other than Borimir) because they aren't upgraded and you cant upgrade them so maybe have them spawn in upgraded it is worth 12 after all. Another thing to make the map a little cooler would be to add Erkenbrand to helms deep and give him some 3.8 abilities, that would be cool also I still stand by adding Eomer as a outlaw with some exiles running around with him,and unlocking him somehow 

I still feel like the map is still a bit empty for how much space there is, it would help that fact by maybe adding a few more villages around the map because right now there is really only the one and Rohan had loads so  it would feel less empty

I will try to do that for the captains.

I changed 2-3 things about Gondor summon (and other), but I don't want to spoil you :P

For the Eomer thing, it would be surely a good idea, but the problem is that if we get him on the battlefield, then if he dies, we won't be able to ressurect him in the fortress anymore.
BUT it's not necessarily a bad thing, it would simply mean that, if I do that, I have to do that for all heroes. So no heroes would be recruitable in the fortress anymore, we would get all of them along the game. Theoden (and maybe some other) would be here from the start, Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas would arrive after a some time from the east (Anduin), Eomer would join us if we find him on the field, Haldir would arrive with some Galadhrim from the edge of the map, etc. That would also mean a health increasing for all heroes, because with that system, we won't be able to ressuscit them anymore :P For me it's not really a problem, but I would like to have your opinion, guys. It's a fun system too! Are you for or against this proposal ? :)

BTW I will release a new version soon, but it takes time ^^

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #26 am: 25. Aug 2016, 21:48 »

I will try to do that for the captains.

I changed 2-3 things about Gondor summon (and other), but I don't want to spoil you :P

For the Eomer thing, it would be surely a good idea, but the problem is that if we get him on the battlefield, then if he dies, we won't be able to ressurect him in the fortress anymore.
BUT it's not necessarily a bad thing, it would simply mean that, if I do that, I have to do that for all heroes. So no heroes would be recruitable in the fortress anymore, we would get all of them along the game. Theoden (and maybe some other) would be here from the start, Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas would arrive after a some time from the east (Anduin), Eomer would join us if we find him on the field, Haldir would arrive with some Galadhrim from the edge of the map, etc. That would also mean a health increasing for all heroes, because with that system, we won't be able to ressuscit them anymore :P For me it's not really a problem, but I would like to have your opinion, guys. It's a fun system too! Are you for or against this proposal ? :)

BTW I will release a new version soon, but it takes time ^^

I'm for this proposal. I think it's more interesting and realistic to have the hero came after some time or til the beginning, but if they die well game over for them.

Sawman

« Antwort #27 am: 25. Aug 2016, 21:57 »
I am also for this proposal :)

XDeadXPool

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #28 am: 25. Aug 2016, 23:47 »
Yes i tried your Eriador map but that was a while ago and it was the version 1.0 so im gonna replay it in the latest version.

Sawman

« Antwort #29 am: 17. Sep 2016, 18:21 »
How goes the progress? I'm eager xD

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #30 am: 18. Sep 2016, 11:17 »
Hey!

I'm still working on the next version, it takes me time, and I have a lot of work for my studies :P

In the next version there will be many changes, but I wanted to ask you something : Eomer will wander on the field with a couple of exiled Rohirrim, and I don't know how we will get him. I thought we could get him if we meet him with Aragorn or Gandalf, but it's maybe better if we can get him simply by meeting him with a unit, no matter which unit it is.

What do you think ?

The spellbook of Rohan will be much changed too :D

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #31 am: 18. Sep 2016, 19:12 »
I think it'd be simpler to meet him with a regular unit or maybe make it so that he'll join you once a Herald of The King comes see him (Glorious Theoden's level 7 ability).
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Sawman

« Antwort #32 am: 19. Sep 2016, 15:53 »
I would say Gandalf should have to meet him

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #33 am: 19. Sep 2016, 16:28 »
Only Gandalf or a herald of a king ? It seems too hard for a player who doesn't know the map...

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #34 am: 19. Sep 2016, 18:42 »
Just a couple suggestion, do as you wish it's your map  :)
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Sawman

« Antwort #35 am: 20. Sep 2016, 03:29 »
Hard for new players lol, do you know hard it was to figure out eridor? Rohan is much simpler imo but it's up to you

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Rohan open-world map ---- v1.2 RELEASED!
« Antwort #36 am: 20. Sep 2016, 12:12 »
ROHAN VERSION 1.2 RELEASED!

Changelog:

- better spellbook for Rohan: you can now summon reinforcements of all free people of Middle Earth! You can summon them juste one time, and these powerful armies will appear at the different edges of the map! :P

- Dunharrow passage problems fixed

- Heroes of both factions are now not recruitable anymore. You have some of them at the start of the game, and you will get the other as long as the game will progress. So if they die, it is forever! Additionally I increased their healthpoints.

- Rohan captains are now recruitable only if Theoden is cured.

- Eomer with a couple of exiles is wandering on the fields of Rohan. They will attack Isengard units if they see them, but they will be allied with the Rohan player only if he meet them with some certain units :P (I won't say which ;) )

- When ents are rallied to your cause, you will get immediately Treebeard, 2 Ents and Merry and Pippin, instead of the entmoot only.

- Many other changes...

Download link: http://www.moddb.com/groups/edain-community-content/addons/rohan-open-world-map

Have fun! :)

Sawman

Re: Rohan open-world map ---- v1.2 RELEASED!
« Antwort #37 am: 21. Sep 2016, 04:12 »
Hey just played the newest version and I have to say you have outdone yourself with Rohan it is really fun and cool and just amazing all round, the game is pretty balanced up until the spellbook powers start coming out then it gets a little out of hand.

A few things to note that are my opinion

1. I like what you did with Eomer and his exiles but I would just make them neutral for everyone because he could potentially die if you don't get him fast enough

2. Isengard really falls off once Rohan starts getting their summons it is impossible to win once they get them and the amount of hero's they will have its just unbeatable. I'd suggest going isengard their own personal spellbook that adds all the evil factions and some hero's to even it out

P.S. there seems to be something wrong with Eomer, you can't read his abilities and he seems to level really slow and takes a lot of damage compared to the other hero's

Great work keep it up  :)