19. Apr 2024, 23:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Rohan open-world map ---- v1.2 RELEASED!  (Gelesen 14300 mal)

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Rohan open-world map ---- v1.1 RELEASED!
« Antwort #30 am: 18. Sep 2016, 11:17 »
Hey!

I'm still working on the next version, it takes me time, and I have a lot of work for my studies :P

In the next version there will be many changes, but I wanted to ask you something : Eomer will wander on the field with a couple of exiled Rohirrim, and I don't know how we will get him. I thought we could get him if we meet him with Aragorn or Gandalf, but it's maybe better if we can get him simply by meeting him with a unit, no matter which unit it is.

What do you think ?

The spellbook of Rohan will be much changed too :D

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #31 am: 18. Sep 2016, 19:12 »
I think it'd be simpler to meet him with a regular unit or maybe make it so that he'll join you once a Herald of The King comes see him (Glorious Theoden's level 7 ability).
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #32 am: 19. Sep 2016, 15:53 »
I would say Gandalf should have to meet him

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #33 am: 19. Sep 2016, 16:28 »
Only Gandalf or a herald of a king ? It seems too hard for a player who doesn't know the map...

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #34 am: 19. Sep 2016, 18:42 »
Just a couple suggestion, do as you wish it's your map  :)
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Sawman

« Antwort #35 am: 20. Sep 2016, 03:29 »
Hard for new players lol, do you know hard it was to figure out eridor? Rohan is much simpler imo but it's up to you

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Rohan open-world map ---- v1.2 RELEASED!
« Antwort #36 am: 20. Sep 2016, 12:12 »
ROHAN VERSION 1.2 RELEASED!

Changelog:

- better spellbook for Rohan: you can now summon reinforcements of all free people of Middle Earth! You can summon them juste one time, and these powerful armies will appear at the different edges of the map! :P

- Dunharrow passage problems fixed

- Heroes of both factions are now not recruitable anymore. You have some of them at the start of the game, and you will get the other as long as the game will progress. So if they die, it is forever! Additionally I increased their healthpoints.

- Rohan captains are now recruitable only if Theoden is cured.

- Eomer with a couple of exiles is wandering on the fields of Rohan. They will attack Isengard units if they see them, but they will be allied with the Rohan player only if he meet them with some certain units :P (I won't say which ;) )

- When ents are rallied to your cause, you will get immediately Treebeard, 2 Ents and Merry and Pippin, instead of the entmoot only.

- Many other changes...

Download link: http://www.moddb.com/groups/edain-community-content/addons/rohan-open-world-map

Have fun! :)

Sawman

Re: Rohan open-world map ---- v1.2 RELEASED!
« Antwort #37 am: 21. Sep 2016, 04:12 »
Hey just played the newest version and I have to say you have outdone yourself with Rohan it is really fun and cool and just amazing all round, the game is pretty balanced up until the spellbook powers start coming out then it gets a little out of hand.

A few things to note that are my opinion

1. I like what you did with Eomer and his exiles but I would just make them neutral for everyone because he could potentially die if you don't get him fast enough

2. Isengard really falls off once Rohan starts getting their summons it is impossible to win once they get them and the amount of hero's they will have its just unbeatable. I'd suggest going isengard their own personal spellbook that adds all the evil factions and some hero's to even it out

P.S. there seems to be something wrong with Eomer, you can't read his abilities and he seems to level really slow and takes a lot of damage compared to the other hero's

Great work keep it up  :)