25. Apr 2024, 07:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Windows 10 Crash (fix not working)  (Gelesen 2776 mal)

Chiska

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • To err is human, to forgive divine
Windows 10 Crash (fix not working)
« am: 29. Jul 2016, 17:21 »
Hello there,
My pal has a windows 10 laptop and has been playing rotwk alot lately. I introduced him to Edain and he got a craving to start playing it. After having installed 4.3 and updated it to 4.3.2.1. he tried running the game but it crashed after he selected to play a skirmish game and the crash happened after the loading bar.
I told him this was a common Edain error and there was an easy way to fix it. So we ran the "Fix non-starting games" in the launcher - problem is that after that his game wouldnt even enter anymore. It just didnt open and threw the out the
"Has stopped working" error.

Chiska

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • To err is human, to forgive divine
Re: Windows 10 Crash (fix not working)
« Antwort #1 am: 31. Jul 2016, 13:23 »
Dont worry we fixed it by doing this:

1) Go to start, run and type in "Device Manager"
2) Click "display adapters"
3) Open up the Intel graphics card you find.
4) Then next to "General" click the tab "Drivers" and then click the button "roll back drivers". This will take a while and your computer will be unresponsive at this moment. Just be patient and don't do other things on the computer at this time.
5) Once it's done, open up the game and see if the game loads.