19. Mär 2024, 11:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Imladris Suggestions  (Gelesen 29147 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Brief Imladris Suggestions
« am: 31. Jul 2016, 20:37 »
In this thread, you can post small Rivendell suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Amandil7

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Brief Imladris Suggestions
« Antwort #1 am: 1. Aug 2016, 01:24 »
I would love to see Lindir/Aegnor be incorporated in Imladris somehow, since we see him throughout the movies, maybe as a ministrel and/or starting unit, he could provide some low level buffs.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Aug 2016, 02:05 »
Personally, I didn't mind the presence of Lindir at all as a character, in the Hobbit. Nevertheless, gameplay speaking, there aren't really many reasons that could justify him being a regular hero of Imladris.

Erestor already does a splendid work and he's perfectly suitable for his current role as a supportive hero. Another quite pivotal aspect: he is a canonical character of the lore, while Lindir is 100% fictional  :)

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 1. Aug 2016, 13:25 »
Brief suggestion : I absolutely love the Veterans and their abilities. But to suit the Imladris gameplay and the "few but powerful units" style, shouldn't we be able to recruit only one of them ? This would need some balancing but that would fit even more to the faction imo :)

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 2. Aug 2016, 00:29 »
Hey team, great job on 4.4, I really like Imladris.  My suggestion is to slightly improve the Light of Aman spellbook power in terms of its aesthetic.  Right now it is silver while other cloudbreak spells are gold, which is neat.  However I think there should be a correspondingly powerful audio cue that goes with it, as with Elbereth Gilthoniel.  If this light is the light of Aman, then surely it should be majestic. 
I saw elsewhere that you were  considering adjusting the spell books of several factions, looking to differentiate them.  If that winds up being the case then this suggestion may be a bit redundant. 
Cheers

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #5 am: 2. Aug 2016, 03:10 »
The Light of Aman spell will surely be improved: it was suggested by DieWalkure and, as far as I know, the team liked it, but had no time to implement it properly for the release of the 4.4 :)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 2. Aug 2016, 14:18 »

I saw elsewhere that you were  considering adjusting the spell books of several factions, looking to differentiate them. If that winds up being the case then this suggestion may be a bit redundant.

Yes, a new overhaul of each faction's spellbook and, in particular, weather spells is something very likely to be one of the next plans for future updates. Also, as DrHouse correctly wrote and as I also explained myself in a recent spell topic, a very complete and structured concept of Light of Aman already exists and it's perfectly at hand (as you can see yourself in this very section); not only was the conceptual design proposed in details, but I also provided the Edain Team with a great sound for the said spell (ideas of mine that have been made into reality with the fundamental help of CragLord).

The basic core of my suggestion was successfully implemented and replaced the previous and very generic clouds break (graphically and lore speaking, at least). But the complete suggestion ended up being too much daunting to achieve during the Beta development and, especially, before the imminent release. The proposal itself remains nonetheless valid indeed; so, I guess it's not a matter of 'what', but rather a matter of 'when'  :)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #7 am: 4. Aug 2016, 12:15 »
Hey people, I have 1 suggestion, about the faction. Specially about Lindon guys, that are overtiered, regarding the needs of Imladris. Imladris dont need dual weapon warrios that come 5 in 5, Imladris needs numbers and lindon dont give this numbers.

Right now what is better? get 4 hobbit farms to reduce Dunedain cost, or waste 1 settlement place with a lindon watch tower ( that would have lonetower use mostly all early to mid game) I think Hobbit-dunedain is far away more usefull.

Because of this, that the settlement barracks use to be a support building for all factions that increase their streght in areas they lack that strenght.

What are giving Lindons right now that I dont have with my standard Imladris units?
A bit more dmg and health?

My suiggestion is make Lindons be in 12 guys battallion just like Gahladrim, costing like 600 or 500, limited to 4 or with 90 cp cost, allowing imladris to acces good archers and fighters that can eventually support the faction in a very bad map control situatuion where the enemie has the nearest outpost and he is just not allowing you to get your very needed dunedain.

Just make them more Early unit to allow players go for other tactics than outpost rush.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #8 am: 4. Sep 2016, 19:02 »
Please Edait Team do something with Loremasters of Stone they can attack walls and Gates it's really destroys early game when u play with/vs  AI and second they ALREADY HAVE SIEGE so i think it would be better limit them attack  only normal buildings .

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 4. Sep 2016, 19:17 »
They are intended to damage buildings, walls and gates - so no, there aren't any plans to change this.

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #10 am: 22. Okt 2016, 18:37 »
Could Lindon Towers get a health boost? They fall so quickly when they are level 1, 1500 health is not enough in my opinion. I don't know if they get a lot of health when they are max level, because I don't use them a lot.

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #11 am: 22. Okt 2016, 18:54 »
Agree with this. Actually, they have very low health, even at level 4. Of course, they shouldn't be bulky like the Border Stronghold, but not even frailer than an ordinary farm

lahe95

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #12 am: 24. Okt 2016, 16:19 »
About The Fellowship of the Ring regarding Legolas:
I don't like the fact he doesn't use his bow. He mostly used his bow to kill the bad ones during the War of the Ring and even used it(arrows actually) as a melee weapon. I would like to see Legolas to use his bow to attack enemies at long range and when enemies are close enough to The Fellowship he takes out his knives. IF it's possible!

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: 24. Okt 2016, 16:52 »
That's not possible and the reason why he don't use his bow.

lahe95

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #14 am: 24. Okt 2016, 17:45 »
That's not possible and the reason why he don't use his bow.

OK, I understand! :)