19. Mär 2024, 04:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Imladris Suggestions  (Gelesen 29144 mal)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Brief Imladris Suggestions
« Antwort #30 am: 18. Okt 2017, 01:52 »
So, I deem the Aeglos alternative valid and interesting. I mean, he faces Sauron using it, it must be a legendary and not common weapon :)
count me in favour Walküre the wise poet :)

I shall thank thee and thy words of praise,
Thou, who bearest fatigues and toils, and other fair deeds thou hast contributed to raise,
It is this lively spirit, all warm it maketh and these halls fine shelter from whence none would fain depart,
Never shall I falter or tremble before my task, which is dauntless spirit from which I shall not part.

The unthinkable happened, Walk. We disagree about something. I'm against this proposal for several reasons.

Just kidding [uglybunti]

You can count me on board!

NoldorSithLordsShipwright

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: 18. Okt 2017, 05:24 »
You continue to impress, Walküre. I am for this proposal.

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #32 am: 18. Okt 2017, 12:15 »
I am in favour of of Walküre proposal.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #33 am: 18. Okt 2017, 12:40 »
I agree as well ;).

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #34 am: 18. Okt 2017, 16:28 »
I am for your idea Walk, that is nice finesse.

I think there is no one against this idea.  :)
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #35 am: 18. Okt 2017, 19:55 »
Hi guys!!

I have another suggestion for summoning hobbits spell. So could we have Frodo and Sam in that spell additionally because in match where we don't use Ring heroes. We cant see two most important characters of LotR in the mod. That thing makes me sad. And this would not make big difference because Lothlorien will have Mirkwood summon, Rohan have their Archers+Hero, Mordor have Shellob. So others have also heroes in that 2nd row summon. This could slove Imladris problem against Dragulin and Gorbag+Shellob, because Gildor is good scout only because his map revelation, his dmg sux. His purpose in early game are only bad harassing enemy creeping and pulling troll.
Those two heroes will really help Imladris fight early against heroes and prevent them to snow ball lead because with 3 points they can summon hobbits, that is not that good because Imladris in the early game creep faster than other factions and they will get lead so early with that summon and they continue to push out enemy and ruin early game in almost every matchup, we saw that scenario in this patch very often. (in patchfix by "someone in gameranger community" we put that summon at 3 cost skill) 

3rd row is really good, Imladris were lack of supporting stuff, only lore masters had it (but rarely used) I think Bombadil get his resistance with debuffng attack of near units/heroes, so I hope he wouldn't die fast as he is dying now. Luthien is really good, only thing that reduce armor in Imladris were Loremasters combined ( Water+ Wind) last spell, so this is good change. 

I think new spell Journey to Valinor is a bit awkward if it is resting camp to summon structure that looks like temple :D . But with Protection of the Bruinen this could be good spell.

Central spell: Omniscience. It is good but is overrated in cost. That is too much points to spend if You really want to know what is in enemy base u have to spend on Gildor 250 gold. That spell cost need to be 5 not more.
It could be spell that provide line of sight and experience gain and passive healing when they are out of combat for every Imladris unit, that cost could be 7 name as I was suggested earlier "Immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings". I know it is hard to make central spell for Imladris but I think Omniscience don't fit that much especially for 7 cost spell. I know they lost Palantir ability of Lindon tower when Ciridan is lvl 10. But Gildor is doing stuff instead. Make him more useful don't make others spell which make Gildors best abilities useless.

I agree with 4th row spells they are really good. I don't know will they be balanced but I am glad that we don't have flooding there. :D

Regards!!!
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #36 am: 19. Okt 2017, 00:19 »
The problem with having Frodo and Sam available via the spellbook is that these heroes are already a special feature of Lothlórien, if we may say so. The player unlocks them after having refused the One Ring; Galadriel thus relinquishes her ambitions and gives way to the Hobbits to continue their perilous quest. Moreover, the two Hobbits are also part of the Fellowship as a hero unit, when Elrond himself picks the One Ring up and appoints those heroes to the utmost mission, aimed at the Ruling Ring's final destruction. As you may understand, that would be too much.

Concerning resting camps, well, that's the very embodiment of Elven art: making everything of stone and marble resemble a holy temple :P

dkbluewizard

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #37 am: 19. Okt 2017, 02:02 »
I am in FAVOR of this proposal by Walkure, if we look at the timeline as well, Gil-Galad did not have Vilya when he went to War during the Last Alliance. So I am heavily in favor of Aeglos, but then again, someone against me would say: "What is Gil-Galad doing in the third age."

Nonetheless, Vilya was not with Gil-Galad (nor Narya) and it says that the elves took their rings off once Sauron declared himself to be the Lord of the Rings. So either way you look at it, Aeglos is more fitting.
Outside of Lord of the Rings, I am pretty sure Vengeance of Valdorian & Leoj's Wrath are the best novels I have read.

Trapper

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Knappe Rohans
« Antwort #38 am: 22. Okt 2017, 11:03 »
I like the addition of Aeglor. :)
Nice, simple and short concept!

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #39 am: 22. Okt 2017, 23:08 »
I like the addition of Aeglor. :)
Nice, simple and short concept!

Which concept? It seems that my original comment got deleted by mistake [ugly]

Besides, thank you for the support. It is great to craft concepts that are appreciated by people and by the very developers :)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
« Antwort #40 am: 23. Okt 2017, 12:02 »
Your offer is decidedly deserving of implementation! I am for. +1

Trapper

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Knappe Rohans
« Antwort #41 am: 24. Okt 2017, 00:16 »
The concept you posted on 17.10

It seems that it has been reinstated, right?
It actually might have been me, who deleted it by mistake, sorry for that. :D

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #42 am: 24. Okt 2017, 00:23 »
I had thought about an accidental mistake, don't worry. It's now been restored for the good ;)

Lord Aytugar

• Gast
« Antwort #43 am: 28. Feb 2018, 16:17 »
Last Alliance Veterans levels limited to 20. But if they die it starts from 1 and this bothers me. There is two solution for it. One after they die, they reborn from last level or max level can be edited as ten or more suituble level.

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #44 am: 28. Feb 2018, 16:28 »
I don't know if that would be possible due to them being regular hordes (so I'm not sure if they can keep the level, moreover, being more than one unit), but I do think Veterans need a bit of tweaking on the experience they win. I don't think i've ever seen them past level 6, so maybe winning experience a bit faster would be a middle-ground solution?

That way they'd be easier to get back on track again, and they would reach those levels they usually don't.