28. Mär 2024, 14:51 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Imladris' Ring Hero  (Gelesen 38429 mal)

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
Re: Imladris' Ring Hero
« Antwort #90 am: 27. Apr 2016, 21:09 »

Ok! Thanks for the answer.
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Apr 2016, 00:21 von DieWalküre »

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #91 am: 28. Apr 2016, 00:27 »
Obviously, as Elendil previously wrote, the fact that the faction has not been released yet and my invitation are not at all meant to stop you from discussing about Imladris and the One Ring.

Nevertheless, if you have doubts regarding some aspects of the debate, you should just have a look again at the previous comments, and don't hesitate to ask in case you had questions that need direct answers  ;)

Darkslayer

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Imladris Ring Heroe
« Antwort #92 am: 21. Mai 2016, 02:05 »

To my knowledge though Tolkien never said Durin actually got reincarnated.

EDIT:

Glad to hear! And yes he is my favorite  :P
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Mai 2016, 02:18 von DieWalküre »

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #93 am: 21. Mai 2016, 02:18 »
@Darkslayer
I would like to mention that posting a second comment in rapid succession (No 24 hours in between), called ''double posting'', is against the forum rules. Please refrain from doing so again in the future.

It is better if you edit your previous post first. Otherwise, Moderators will have to clean it up.

Thank you.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #94 am: 21. Mai 2016, 02:22 »
Correct. Double posting within 24 hours is not permitted by the forum rules. Edited the comment.

Furthermore, as the reliable Tolkien Gateway confirms, the Dwarves do believe that Durin has reincarnated multiple times until the Third Age. The source is appointed to be the Appendices of LOTR.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #95 am: 2. Jun 2016, 14:16 »

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #96 am: 2. Jun 2016, 17:11 »

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #97 am: 4. Jun 2016, 06:35 »
OMG!!!!

(**) (**) (**)

I feel very very happy!!!!! <3 as always it's great to me sharing ideas for you, since the elder days -my beloved & great Edain team members- till now & so on!!! 

Greetings from Mexico!
"Viva México"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #98 am: 9. Jun 2016, 16:04 »
Is this the only thing i will be able to do as elrond with the ring cant he use it by himself like in the older versions of the mod like an alternative way to use the ring ???

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #99 am: 9. Jun 2016, 19:15 »
Is this the only thing i will be able to do as elrond with the ring cant he use it by himself like in the older versions of the mod like an alternative way to use the ring ???

Yes, it's the sole way. This solution was exactly implemented to avoid the possibility of a usage of any sort of the One Ring by Rivendell, if not to destroy it: thus the proclamation of the Fellowship of the Ring.

This feature resolves so many lore inconsistencies and, not to mention, it is absolutely loyal to the canonical sources and the LOTR trilogy  :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #100 am: 10. Jun 2016, 11:27 »
well i know that this is the lore way to go but still  i think it would be a good thing if wee had a what if version of elrond with the ring what do you think ???

Saruman der Bunte

• Held von Helms Klamm
  • Es gibt nichts Praktischeres als eine gute Theorie
« Antwort #101 am: 10. Jun 2016, 13:34 »
I think the Fellowship is a great solution, I had wished for something like that for ages! And although Elrond as High King was an absoloute favourite of mine, his replacement completly makes up for it.

"Zwei Dinge erfüllen das Gemüt mit immer neuer und zunehmenden Bewunderung und Ehrfurcht, je öfter und anhaltender sich das Nachdenken damit beschäftigt: Der bestirnte Himmel über mir, und das moralische Gesetz in mir."
                   -Immanuel Kant-

Dank an CMG für das Banner und den Avatar!

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #102 am: 10. Jun 2016, 14:01 »
well i know that this is the lore way to go but still  i think it would be a good thing if wee had a what if version of elrond with the ring what do you think ???

This would highly contradict and contrast with all the aspects and reasons we had been discussing about in this thread so far.

If you have doubts of any sort, I think you had better browse this topic again and go very carefully through all the arguments I and other people already and extensively gave in the previous posts.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #103 am: 31. Jul 2016, 22:57 »
This thread has been moved to the Imladris Suggestions board.

MOVED