28. Mär 2024, 16:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Imladris Bugs  (Gelesen 10030 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Imladris Bugs
« am: 1. Aug 2016, 10:08 »
Post any Imladris bugs here.

Bugs

Text and voice bugs
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:21 von FG15 »

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Imladris Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Mai 2021, 21:08 »
The bonus of Eregion Golden arrows is meant to increase the damage of allied units near the point of impact but this bonus applies only when the archers aim at ennemy heroes.

When they do so, the allied units near the attacked ennemy hero start to glow, which is the visual effect of the leadership.

However, when archers aim at ennemy troops or ennemy building, allied units don't glow and they don't seem to have the damage bonus.

Do Eregion arrows work as they should ? Maybe if it is the case, it could be good to add in the description that it works only against ennemy heroes (but not against the Nazgûl) because saying "near the point of impact" is a bit confusing. It gives the impression it always work.
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Nov 2023, 14:44 von The_Necromancer0 »

Only True Witchking

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Okt 2021, 18:35 »
Two bugs with Glorfindel my brother and me noticed:

1.) Glorfindel's Blade of Purity supposedly makes him "take only half the damage" from the abilities of enemy heroes.
In truth, it simply makes him invulnerable to magic damage.

(The reason for this is that he has "Invulnerability 50% MAGIC" in the ModifierList
GlorfindelBladeOfPurityM od. The number behind invulnerability does not matter, it is always full immunity.)

I think the ability should be reworded from "abilities of heroes" to "Magic damage" and the invulnerability be changed to ARMOR 50% (or kept the way it is and also incorporated into the description).

2.) The ability "Brilliant Illumination" is a bit of a mess, including a slightly misleading description:

In reality, it only triggers when an enemy hero is in his close vicinity. Also, it gives him invulnerability to magic for 2.5 seconds, so it would indeed defend him from all magic attacks, but simultaneously gives him 200% armour which of course is no "complete protection". Therefore, nonmagical attacks against him will not be averted completely.

This however probably doesn't matter, as the Modifier "GlorfindelSelfBlock" also includes "Modifier = ARMOR 0% MAGIC" which by itself does nothing; but I'm pretty sure it overrites the earlier ARMOR Modifier.

My suggestion to fix this would be
to remove the second, pointless armor modifier, and to rewrite the description in such a way that it is true (will only trigger near heroes, will protect him entirely from magic, will give him massively increased armour).

(As a sidenote, Level 7 seems a bit late for this ability, especially since it's so situational - the armour buff is useless if it triggers while Aragorn approaches and turns on Blademaster but then wears off before Aragorn lays into Glorfindel a few times. Not to mention BladeOfPurity already does half of this ability's job.)

-OTWK
“In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl. A great black shape against the fires beyond he loomed up, grown to a vast menace of despair. In rode the Lord of the Nazgûl, under the archway that no enemy ever yet had passed, and all fled before his face."

abstraktername

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 5. Nov 2022, 21:44 »
I have had a bug now on two maps where I click to buy a hero and the money is spent, but the hero does not start the recruitment (i.e. you lose money for nothing). This has happened two times:
  • on Udun map (bottom left vs 3 brutal mordor, custom heroes active): I had 4 pavilions and wanted to recruit Elrond in the library, but I had to click three times until he was recruited, i.e. 2*2800g were wasted without an effect.
  • on Minas Tirith map (inside vs 3 Brutal Mordor, custom heroes active): Glorfindel took me two clicks to buy with 4 pavilions as well, and I lost money on the first click with no effect.

I don't really know what's causing it, but if it happens in pvp games as well, it would be a huge disadvantage...

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 3. Nov 2023, 03:59 »
Eregion gold-tipped arrows definitely do not work as they should. I put archers and Blademasters to destroy a Troll lair and I save my game just before having the Eegion arrows update for the archer group.

I charged my game 2 times, one with the Eregion arrows, one with the Eregion arrows cancelled and I measured the time they have to destroy the lair.

Normally, with the Eregion arrows attacking also the lair, my blademasters would do more damage and destroy the lair quicker but this is not the case, in the two cases, it takes exactly the same time for my units to destroy the lair.

The only way it seems to work is when heroes are targeted but this is not enough, I will not spend 200 just to oblige my archers to attack heroes against whom they do not incredible damage just to make the units around it better for a very short time.
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Nov 2023, 12:58 von The_Necromancer0 »

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #5 am: 9. Nov 2023, 20:37 »
Glorfindel's Windriders (for Imladris at least) also don't seem to have a death animation, sinking into the ground while standing idle

otwk (<@546680930740338689>)
« Letzte Änderung: 15. Nov 2023, 00:32 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.