28. Mär 2024, 19:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: LordMaus Feedback about 4.4 patch, Imladris with personal opinions  (Gelesen 2037 mal)

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
My current Imladris gameplay against AI mainly+real players and my opinions about 4.4 patch so far.

Imladris tactics while starting with x6 slots fortress:

Imladris might be very expensive; but if you do this you will find lot's of resource income. If you start the game with 4000 resources plz do this:

1) Build x6 armory house to lower upgrades and get the scout hero too,
 2) Then go get an imladris outpost fast,
 Imladris normal sword troops can wipe trolls, wargs very easily and you get nice resource too while claiming the outpost.
 3) Build library, barracks and a defense tower or resource building again,
 4) In the meantime try to build x6 hobbit farms and upgrade your resource building with more resource upgrades ( 150 one first ),
 5) While doing all of these you will make fair resources so you can go offensive and you need to aim to get the 2nd outpost for dunadain outpost as soon as possible,
 6) After doing all of these, noone shall stop the IMLADRISsssssss^^.

This tactic works really nicely at 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 when there is somenone you can rely on ( even it might be an AI ). At 1vs1 against AI it might not work so well ( it is risky ).

Against real players, you need to build x4 armory resource building for sure with x1 barrack and x1 library then try to build x6 hobbit farms and build some units to defend yourself against real player or AI until you make a fair resource income then you can go for dunadain outpost first ( to spawn dunadain soldiers and defend them with your imladris archers behind ) for offensive. Dunadain outpost is important if you want to survive at middle game or you cannot see the end game with imladris; and early game you need to be very careful - try to avoid battles as much as possible and if you want to go to battle stay with your ally or stay close to your fortress or near the farms to protect them.

If you want to rely on your imladris units then you need to go for armory buildings to upgrade your imladris units. Believe me, once you upgrade your imladris units they are really hard to die.

For imladris mage units, personally I didn't use them so much in the battle, thy are costy and thy die so easy and their skills are long cooldown. They are only good if you are winning; because enemy will not find a chance to target them behind of the imladris units.

Imladris has a weakness that is early game ( main problem )then the middle game. If imladris sees the end game it is really hard to beat them.

I will play more games with 1000 resources too now to practice for multiplayer much more now. I played with my friends " Imladris vs other factions " and imladris is having really hard times against zerging cheap units at early game and early+mid of middle game so far. I hardly see the end game while playing really good real players.

Edain team, everything is almost perfect; but please fix these bugs:
 1)Angmar AI doesn't build defense towers still,
 2)Angmar AI is not aggresive as other AI ( even now with 4.4 patch dwarf AI is doing better work then Angmar AI, sadly but it is the truth ),
 3)Mordor AI and Dwarf AI are building the defense towers to normal building spots instead of normal defense tower spots,
 4)After making the Angmar AI more cheating mode, please take a look to Dwarf, Mordor again.

I played tons of games against AI ( 2vs, 3vs3, 4vs4 ) at 4.4 patch already now; and these are my current opinions and what I observed and experienced so far by myself.

What is your opinion ( edain team and edain community ) about this feedback of imladris of 4.4 patch by LordMaus ? thank you.