28. Mär 2024, 20:59 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Battle for Middle Earth Has Stopped Working  (Gelesen 1711 mal)

kskate

• Hobbit
Battle for Middle Earth Has Stopped Working
« am: 5. Aug 2016, 03:18 »
Hi friends,
I am having a difficult time getting the game to work on my Windows 10 Dell Inspiron laptop.  My game was not working previously with this exact problem but I managed to fix it by rolling back my display drivers.

The problem I have now is that my computer automatically installed new drivers and now the game wont work and I cannot rollback my driver to the previous version that was working. I tried using the fixxer that comes with the mod, reinstalling both the mod and the original game and even tried to uninstall my driver and find a previous version but this has been extremely difficult to do. The game just continually says "BFME II has stopped working." Can anyone help me? 

PS I have spent several days cruising through this forum and other online forums looking for answers but cant seem to solve it.  I really do think that it is the drivers that are causing me troubles but I have no idea how to get the previous working driver back on.