28. Mär 2024, 22:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Camera Height?  (Gelesen 4056 mal)

Chronox

• Hobbit
Camera Height?
« am: 7. Aug 2016, 21:59 »
Is there any way to change the camera height for the Edain Mod? i've tried using Worldbuilder to do it but for some reason it reset it when you try to go in game.

I play at a 1440p Resolution so the camera height is terrible at that resolution, but. In BFME2 1.08 they've fixed it, and. It looks incredible, but with Edain. It's unplayable as I can barely see anything on screen. Is there gonna be a fix for this?

alexmaca

• Hobbit
Re: Camera Height?
« Antwort #1 am: 29. Aug 2016, 20:29 »
Yes, I'm facing the exact same issue with the camera height. I used to be able to change the maps individually and set the camera height to around 700. The export the big file and overwrite the __edain_maps.big file. But now after I do that, it seems it's getting reset when I go into the game. Please devs, it would be great if you could help us out with this.

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #2 am: 31. Aug 2016, 00:04 »
You probably haven't opened the big file as an Administrator. Open the big file as Administrator, and overwrite the maps again. It should work this time. Btw, you can't drag and drop the directory into the big file anymore if you open it as Admin; you must press the "Edit" tab, and click "Add Directory". From there on you can choose your folder and overwrite the maps.

goranoo

• Hobbit
« Antwort #3 am: 9. Mär 2017, 19:21 »
im new with this mod ,how can i change camera height. I did with vanilla game but not Edain mod.Sorry for my english