19. Apr 2024, 01:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Cant download edain  (Gelesen 1805 mal)

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
Cant download edain
« am: 8. Aug 2016, 00:47 »
So recently my PC reset istelf so I have been forced to redownload edainbut everytime I download the 4.3 demo file which I have downloaded 3times now the edainmod4.3-1.bin is always corrupted and I cant open the launcher or download from there as it just gets stuck.
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Cant download edain
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Aug 2016, 18:53 »
You probably didn't install the correct LAN / WLAN drivers after reinstalling Windows. So the download gets corrupted. Or your internet connection isn't steady enough. Try using different servers, there are multiple ones on moddb or use ours here. If that's still not working try using another compiter or another network to download the mod.

calsash

• Heiler von Imladris
  • "The tower guard shall take up the call!"
Re: Cant download edain
« Antwort #2 am: 10. Aug 2016, 12:30 »
You probably didn't install the correct LAN / WLAN drivers after reinstalling Windows. So the download gets corrupted. Or your internet connection isn't steady enough. Try using different servers, there are multiple ones on moddb or use ours here. If that's still not working try using another compiter or another network to download the mod.
I managed to find the old 4.0demo exe on my pc and downloaded the patches through that it all works now thanks for the help however :)
"I would have followed you my brother my captain my king"