[en] The English RPG Forum > RPG Discussions, Feedback and Proposals

The White Council: Discussion and Feedback

<< < (2/11) > >>

Walküre:
Take all the time you need, and good luck with university (I'm going to start my classes soon too). Alongside matters that concern the development of the game, we are obviously more than entitled to manage our participation here and to find solutions to suit anyone's needs  :)

Fine:
Of course nobody should feel any sort of pressure as a part of any of our RPG works, this is never a good circumstance for creative writing I would say. As Walküre said earlier, just continue whenever you get to it and when you are in the right mood. I look forward to how the other council members will react, but I will wait patiently until the right time has come.

In the meantime, I am finishing up the Siege of Dol Guldur on the german RPG, which will probably happen tomorrow. So yeah, I keep myself occupied ;)

The_Necromancer0:
Would it be possible for someone to move the game along? Not immediately of course but when your time allows it, I've got a Saruman pov ready but it would work best as a reaction to something, such as somebody entering the library or the next phase of the council being called. Again, don't rush, just whenever possible, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Walküre:
We decided to move forward to the meeting of the second day, meant to choose the leader of the White Council (elected by the majority of the members) and to indicate its precise role. Vector is willing to call for the second assembly as soon as he can; I guess you're nonetheless more than free to add your piece to the narration now, provided that it didn't refer specifically to the second meeting or that it didn't need the second meeting to begin (Elrond is the only one authorised to start the talks).

Sorry for not having informed you about this, but we were discussing in our internal forum and this topic was brought out as well. As always, the malicious Wise plot behind the White Wizard's back  :D

The_Necromancer0:
And then you guys wonder why Saruman turned evil... :D
I'll keep my piece for now, see if I can fit it anywhere later. Looking forward to the seconds meeting.  xD

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln