28. Mär 2024, 09:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Switching Dain's Abilities  (Gelesen 2195 mal)

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
Switching Dain's Abilities
« am: 28. Aug 2016, 00:24 »
I am attempting to switch Dain's abilities for my personal games but when I switch them in the ini it does not do anything. I know I've done something at least, because I've exchanged their ring hero auras and they function correctly, just not the abilities. On their UI it still shows their old abilities. I've attached my edited ini.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine