28. Mär 2024, 14:51 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Elendil and Isildur  (Gelesen 2081 mal)

Kubijas

• Bilbos Festgast
Elendil and Isildur
« am: 28. Aug 2016, 15:48 »
Can you add Elendil and Isildur to Arnor ?

plz just don´t write you are stupid as fuck or something like that...

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: Elendil and Isildur
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Aug 2016, 16:00 »
No, because they are long dead while the time of the war of the ring.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #2 am: 28. Aug 2016, 19:13 »
Zitat
You are stupid as f*c..um I mean, why yes, sure we can. However, the question is, why should we?

If you understand the context of the Edain mod, you would know that your proposition is rather out of place, and furthermore, you provide no argumentation whatsoever to strengthen your proposal. If this is your first proposal. I highly suggest that you read the proposal guidelines to increase the chance of further proposals being considered and implemented.

Greetings!
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Aug 2016, 21:55 »
I deem this thread not worthy of remaining open. It's been already answered and no constructive arguments were presented anyway. I will thus close this topic.

You should have not written it yourself in the first place. This is a decent forum where there are also people in charge of supporting people and leading discussions; henceforth, it's highly unlikely that you will ever get a similar response here. Furthermore, as Odysseus suggested, try to improve your presentation, when you propose ideas, and back them with reasonable points.

--- LOCKED ---