19. Mär 2024, 05:01 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Age of Mythology  (Gelesen 19528 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor

AulëTheSmith

• Elronds Berater
Re: Age of Mythology
« Antwort #46 am: 24. Jul 2017, 02:26 »
that's Amazing  Diewalkure! it is always a pleasure to discover new pieces of stories. I'm generally an extended part lover  (**) Regarding the portrait, did you draw it?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #47 am: 24. Jul 2017, 16:09 »
Oh no, I could never have crafted anything akin to that. My artistic talent suffers a bit from scarcity; not when it comes to words or imagination, but rather in drawing skills :D

AulëTheSmith

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #48 am: 24. Jul 2017, 16:40 »
Oh no, I could never have crafted anything akin to that. My artistic talent suffers a bit from scarcity; not when it comes to words or imagination, but rather in drawing skills :D

I'm just sufficient in drawing skills as well, and I'm not able to write as you, so I'm way way worse than you  :D :D
I just seen the last trailer of Thor ragnarök, and I'm afraid Galadriel will unleash all the type of Giants to reach his goal this time(ice,fire,mountain). She has never been so angry  :D

https://youtu.be/ue80QwXMRHg

I'm curious if we will see the Nidhogg as well  in some form :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #49 am: 25. Jul 2017, 00:47 »
You can be very sure of that! She will use anything in her power to conjure an unstoppable juggernaut that may not be halted. This is the terrible potential of the goddess of the underworld. There are a couple of interesting analogies between her and Hera, if you think about it: two goddesses available to one sole major god, who both enhance and affect mythical creatures! However, I quite doubt that a fire-breathing dragon could ever reach the terrifying exterminating property of the thunderstorm. Hera's gruesome might cannot be matched by anything else. How much has that goddess had to bear and endure from his untrustworthy husband? xD

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #50 am: 27. Jul 2017, 21:56 »
The campaign footage of Age of Mythology: The Titans. Although the general campaign of the vanilla holds the most important place in my heart, the tales of the expansion are really well-made and of a high quality. It boasts a kind of uncanny and mysterious touch, alongside the ever present nostalgia for the lost legacy of the Sunk Island.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #51 am: 29. Jul 2017, 12:49 »
I actually played The Titans campaign before the original one because of good old bugs with old games on old hardware  [ugly]
It was really something fresh and different from the C&C games of the era. I loved all the Atlantean mythology you come to discover throughout the campaign. And the Titans man! so op in many good was  :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #52 am: 29. Jul 2017, 15:28 »
I did the very same thing, dear hoho xD

I had not finished the vanilla campaign at that time, as I was completely stuck in the eighth scenario. Time then passed and I finally found myself playing with the campaign of the expansion, which was absolutely a wind of fresh air. I really like its wide-ranging touch that leads you to head to Egypt, Greece or Scandinavia. The idea of a benevolent titan on your side, Gaia, is quite revolutionary in itself. It's not everyday that a millennia-old and pre-gods deity decides to partake in the war in your favour 8-)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #53 am: 7. Aug 2017, 01:02 »
The full melody of our childhood and very good memories ;)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TGXwvLupP5A