28. Mär 2024, 10:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Several ideas for Imladris  (Gelesen 2063 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Several ideas for Imladris
« am: 8. Dez 2016, 11:56 »
Good afternoon Edayn community! I have a couple of ideas for danogo character and wanted to share with you about them! Sorry for my English !

For Imladris I offer the following
1) To clean the last union from the book of spells. Instead of it I suggest to add the White Council (Gandalf, Galadriel, Celeborn)
2) Glorfindel's strengthening and change of one ability.
3) To lower a loss and armor to elite group it and it is so very strong
4) To add obsidional tools
5) To change couple of abilities from the book of spells
6) To add couple of new defensive abilities
7) To add Grey Harbour to the Outpost
8) To strengthen Cirdan
9) It is possible to add to the Outpost the Nest of eagles of Foggy mountains with a possibility of an appeal of Gvayhir
10) To add Aragorn and Arathorn
11) To add several new improvements in library (Imladris was a stronghold of knowledge, good and a shelter of all persons in need in middle-earth.)

Thank you for your attention ! I hope these ideas (or at least used part) you like!

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Several ideas for Imladris
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Dez 2016, 12:43 »
I find the Last Alliance spell an extremely iconic spell, also because it's wholly fashioned on the legendary prologue of the LOTR cinematographic trilogy. I think it would be a great loss for the faction, were it not to be present anymore in Imladris. Everything of it (the heroes, the army and the Second-Age touch) is simply fascinating. Whereas, speaking about the White Council, this proposal was already rejected in the past: Imladris is set in the War of the Ring timeline and the presence of Saruman as the chief of the council is a quite tough aspect to cope with too.

Regarding the other suggestions of your post, it should be better if you were more specific about the changes you deem necessary for the faction. Hinting vaguely at possible options doesn't help much. A bit more details will strengthen your arguments and make them more understandable to other users.