28. Mär 2024, 20:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Fiefdom Units  (Gelesen 3285 mal)

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
Fiefdom Units
« am: 16. Sep 2016, 19:00 »
I'd like to ask to the Edain Community:

How do you use Fiefdom units? I rarely include them in my skirmishes because I don't know what to do with them, so I'd like to hear people's thoughts on them!

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
Re: Fiefdom Units
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Sep 2016, 20:21 »
A nice use of them is the Sawman-beacon strategy. It basically consists in building three signal fires near your base, which will regularly spawn three batallions very quickly (six if you have the spellbook power Assistance in the Time of Need)
This allows you to not worry about investing resources in early units, but rather on upgrades, heroes and basically starting your economy
Keep in mind that this strategy should be used to gain some time, because if your opponent outspams you or reaches his Lategame, and your economy isn't good, or you don't have upgrades/heroes, you've basically lost

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Sep 2016, 20:44 »
Good strategy, I like it! I'll try it later! I like not having to invest a lot in early game units, because I've been trying a strategy using regular units to harass the enemy and having Elites finishing the work when the enemy has been hampered, so I think this will make it easier due to having free troops (except for the 1500 cost of the three Fire Signals, but against AI I play with 4000 resources because of the Brutal cheating, so it is not a problem)!

Thanks!

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Sep 2016, 03:09 »
I approve this message ^