[en] The English RPG Forum > RPG Discussions, Feedback and Proposals

The Dagor Dagorath: Discussion and Feedback

<< < (2/2)

Fine:
Sorry, I accidentally edited your post instead of replying... forgot I had moderation powers here.

--- Zitat von: EliteKryptik am 27. Sep 2016, 23:46 ---I didn't put in a King of Eriador when Melkor begins his war, that was an oversight on my part, I shall update the main posts :)
--- Ende Zitat ---

I see. So in this setting, there is a King of Eriador (Arnor?) who is a descendant of Aragorn, but who is not also the King of Gondor? I just want to make sure I understand everything correctly.

Elite KryPtik:
There is a King of Arnor who controls the Men inside Eriador, and then theres also a Dwarf King, Hobbit Thain and of course the elven leaders. Its a nation of combined powers.

Elite KryPtik:
So the Dagor Dagorath has been up for about a week now, and not too much discussion has been had about it. I take this to either mean people don't have any suggestions and like the idea, and therefore are ready to move forward with game-making, or have not read it because its too long or they do not like the concept. Consequently, this Sunday I will post my only game idea within this setting, unless there is more discussion to be had.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln