15. Dez 2017, 22:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Select Boards:

Language:

News:

Umfrage

What is the last faction you would like to see after the Rhun/Harad faction for the Third Age?

Dorwinion
22 (51.2%)
Arnor
3 (7%)
Forodwaith
2 (4.7%)
Nothing (Land of the Sun)
2 (4.7%)
Something Cool
4 (9.3%)
Hobbits and Unicorns
10 (23.3%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 42

Autor Thema: Dorwinion Faction  (Gelesen 4050 mal)

Offline OakenShield224

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Dorwinion Faction
« Antwort #75 am: 22. Jan 2017, 11:45 »
There was the Orocarni mountain range. I think there were 4 dwarf clans there: the Ironfists, Blacklocks, Stonefoots and Stiffbeards.

Offline lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
    • Lordoflink's profile on ModDB
« Antwort #76 am: 22. Jan 2017, 11:48 »
weren't there any dwarves near dorwinion? i could have swore the red mountains were there
In my concept, (http://edain.wikia.com/wiki/Dorwinion), the good subfraction of Dorwinion can build an Orcani Bastion which allows them to recruit the Orcani Dwarfs
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Offline lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #77 am: 16. Feb 2017, 11:10 »
I just wish to apologize for the lack of updates. A lot of stuff has come up for me and I do not have enough time.
Sorry...
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

Offline Gandalf7000

• Elbischer Pilger
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
    • Edain Wikia
« Antwort #78 am: 16. Feb 2017, 14:22 »
I just wish to apologize for the lack of updates. A lot of stuff has come up for me and I do not have enough time.
Sorry...
Take your time. I think you've done quite a good job with the previous updates! :)

Offline lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #79 am: 7. Apr 2017, 14:50 »
All Dorwinion units recruited from within the main base now have information! Have fun reading about them.

Siege engines do not as they are a common unit shared between fractions, for the most part.

Offline Darkmoon Dragoner

• Hobbit
  • Highlord
« Antwort #80 am: 21. Jul 2017, 13:11 »

Can submod to edain mod? Or the creators to convince to create?