29. Mär 2024, 09:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: How Can I translate to spanish edain mod?  (Gelesen 3308 mal)

Klirioth

• Hobbit
How Can I translate to spanish edain mod?
« am: 2. Okt 2016, 15:48 »
Hello, If I have time, I would like to do a translation to spanish of this fantastic mod.

I am modifying the englishpatch201.big file but I have a problem.

For example:
I write:
CONTROLBAR:TooltipGandalfderWeiße
"Gandalf se convierte en Gandalf el blanco. \n El gana un 50% de bonificación en ataques mágicos y un -25% en el tiempo de recarga de sus hechizos. \n \n Habilidad pasiva"
END

But when I am in the game, appeares:

Missing:"controlbar:gandalffdr......
Missing: "Controlbar:tooltipGandalfdelWeibe".

I dont know what I must do to works. Anyone know something?

Sorry for my english, and thank you.

CragLord

• Gast
Re: How Can I translate to spanish edain mod?
« Antwort #1 am: 2. Okt 2016, 16:03 »
Edit the englishpatch201.big and replace the English text in the lotr.str by the Spanish text, beside that, you need to do same with lotr.str in the english_ini.big (depending on installed version of RotWk). I think that is all you need to do.

Greetings,
CragLord

Klirioth

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Okt 2016, 16:31 »
Edit the englishpatch201.big and replace the English text in the lotr.str by the Spanish text, beside that, you need to do same with lotr.str in the english_ini.big (depending on installed version of RotWk). I think that is all you need to do.

Greetings,
CragLord

Thank you for the answer. I will try do it soon. But sorry, where is the lotr.str? Is a file? o is english_ini.big?

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 4. Okt 2016, 15:02 »
Zitat
But sorry, where is the lotr.str? Is a file? o is english_ini.big?But sorry, where is the lotr.str? Is a file? o is english_ini.big?

If I remeber correctly lotr.str is file which contains all strings or to be precise text in game. You can find it inside englishpatch201.big file. Extract it from englishpatch201.big file using program FinalBig, then edit it with Spanish (you can do that in Notepad or some other text editor like Notepad ++ ), and then edited version of lotr.str place (again using FinalBig) inside englishpatch201.big and english_ini.big files. That should work if I remember correctly.

Greetings

Klirioth

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 5. Okt 2016, 12:15 »
Zitat
But sorry, where is the lotr.str? Is a file? o is english_ini.big?But sorry, where is the lotr.str? Is a file? o is english_ini.big?

If I remeber correctly lotr.str is file which contains all strings or to be precise text in game. You can find it inside englishpatch201.big file. Extract it from englishpatch201.big file using program FinalBig, then edit it with Spanish (you can do that in Notepad or some other text editor like Notepad ++ ), and then edited version of lotr.str place (again using FinalBig) inside englishpatch201.big and english_ini.big files. That should work if I remember correctly.

Greetings

Ok, thank you very much. Greetings