28. Mär 2024, 19:15 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: rotwk unofficial patch 2.02  (Gelesen 7003 mal)

eomer2016

• Bilbos Festgast
rotwk unofficial patch 2.02
« am: 6. Okt 2016, 05:30 »
hi great Edain Team , i have a question , if i install the ROTWK Patch 2.02 the Mod launcher will work the same ? thanks a lot and have a lovely day
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Okt 2016, 10:24 von Ealendril »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: rotwk patch 2.02
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Okt 2016, 05:42 »
Hi. As far as I know, the Edain Mod is not compatible with the 2.02 patch (which is an unofficial patch); that is, you might have issues with playing the game or the game might not start at all. The only patch needed for ROTWK is the official 2.01.

Therefore, in case you installed the 2.02 patch, you should either disable it or remove it altogether.

eomer2016

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: rotwk unofficial patch 2.02
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Okt 2016, 02:08 »
ok understood and many thanks for your kindly help but I have another problem that i disabled the mod launcher for playing SKIRMISH in the propre game but it crashes and War Of The Ring as well , what is this issue and how can i fix it ? many thanks and sorry for disturbing . have a lovely day

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #3 am: 9. Okt 2016, 11:22 »
If I this happens when your choice of faction in edain skirmishes isn't one of the factions in the base game. You need to switch edain back on, in skirmish choose a faction like Isengard or Gondor but don't start the game, instead quit and then try to see if ROTWK works.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

eomer2016

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 10. Okt 2016, 01:47 »
i did like you said and i turned the edain launcher on and in skirmish i used gondor and isengard for ex but when i click the game icon it takes me to edain launcher , disable eden launcher neither skirmish nor war of the ring works and i have then a runtime error . i'm really sorry for disturbing you guys and i appreciate too much your help . thanks again and wish you always the best .
 also when i switch to rotwk inside the mod it does the same and crashes .
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Okt 2016, 02:05 von eomer2016 »

eomer2016

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 13. Okt 2016, 23:54 »
hi guys i'm still waiting for a help please , thanks alot

Caun

• Rohirrim
  • Come on! Shoot faster! Just a little bit of energy
« Antwort #6 am: 14. Okt 2016, 12:53 »
Hi,
In the Edain Launcher under Options&Tools is a button "Fix Non-Starting Games". That should help but save your custom maps because this function will delete the custom maps.

eomer2016

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 15. Okt 2016, 03:49 »
ok i accepted to delete my custom maps cause it will take me too much time to save them one by one so no problem for starting from the first one but now it works and i have the game skirmish and the edain skirmish with the same profile name and the same progress but different factions . anyway thanks a lot for this kindly help and always wish you the best of the best .

eomer2016

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #8 am: 16. Okt 2016, 01:12 »
ok , now how i can auto save maps in skirmish ?