23. Apr 2024, 12:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dunedain Faction  (Gelesen 1460 mal)

Kubijas

• Bilbos Festgast
Dunedain Faction
« am: 26. Okt 2016, 22:30 »
Can you add Dunedain as a Faction ?

kmogon

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "They stole it from us ! My precious Curse them!"
Re: Dunedain Faction
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Okt 2016, 22:40 »
Ech...
As far I know there aren't heroes or troops to fill whole dunedain faction. Additionally I think that for now they are implement very well in imladris and Arnor so there is no need to making them standalone.

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Okt 2016, 22:42 »
I think that those 7 words can't even be considered a serious proposal, so I'm voting to close this thread (I don't think we need explanations to it)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Okt 2016, 23:53 »
A message from the Moderator: I didn't close the topic myself, even though I would have certainly done the same exact thing.

It's not the first time, Kubijas, that you post this kind of proposals that aren't really real proposals in the first place: they are not backed by any sort of thesis or argument, nor do you make the effort to come up with a decent structured explanation. In this case, this topic consists of a sole single question.

No one has ever expected perfection here; not when it comes to exposing ideas and even more when it comes to debating concepts. Only, there are suggestion rules that must be respected, if we don't want the forum to turn into a chaotic mess (not good for the developers, less good for common users that might be more than happy to share their own views). Next time, if you're willing to propose something, keep these aspects in mind very carefully. Should you need clarifications, you may always consult the suggestion guidelines or contact me privately.

Spamming multiple topics as you did now is a violation of the rules. And violating the rules inevitably causes counter-measures to be taken by Moderators or Administrators (deleting posts altogether or reporting you). Act in accordance to the common rules, please.