28. Mär 2024, 19:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Vote only once for each category (Quote, Image, Article, Poll).

(Article) Library
1 (5.9%)
(Quote) "The world is not in your books and maps, it's out there!"
5 (29.4%)
(Article) Category:Building
3 (17.6%)
(Image) Khand (map)
1 (5.9%)
(Image) Last Bridge (map)
3 (17.6%)
(Image) Eryn Vorn (map)
0 (0%)
(Poll) Favorite Evil Ring Hero
4 (23.5%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 5

Umfrage geschlossen: 30. Nov 2016, 16:51

Autor Thema: Voting Thread (November)  (Gelesen 2940 mal)

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
Voting Thread (November)
« am: 1. Nov 2016, 13:22 »
Greetings,
This thread is dedicated to the suggestion and voting phases for the monthly featured image, featured article and featured quote. This month you are also able to suggest and vote for a new featured poll.
The voting period is divided into two part: the suggestions and the voting.

During the suggestions time users are free to suggest images, quotes and wiki articles to be displayed on this thread. There are no rules for suggesting a featured items but it should be chosen with some amount of reasoning behind them and should be relevant to some recent events related to the Mod (does include fan-made content such as custom maps, submods and strategy guides).

A week before the end of the month all the suggestions will be made into a poll and you will be able to vote for one, at the end of the month the suggestions with the highest number of votes will be chosen and made into the featured item. If the number of suggestions is too high you will be able to directly vote by simply replying to the thread.

Remember: Even if you're not wiki editor you still can suggest featured image, quote and article.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Nov 2016, 18:29 von Gandalf7000 »

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
Re: Voting Thread (November)
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Nov 2016, 19:50 »
My Suggestions:
Featured Quote: "The world is not in your books and maps, it’s out there!" (Gandalf)
Featured Poll: Favorite Evil Ring Hero.

I'll post the ideas for the rest as I think of them. In the meantime everyone is free to post their ideas for the featured content for December.

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #2 am: 15. Nov 2016, 19:53 »
Article: We could feature some building article, as that's the part of the Wiki we are improving now. Maybe an Imladris building, like the Library?

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #3 am: 15. Nov 2016, 21:20 »
Article: We could feature some building article, as that's the part of the Wiki we are improving now. Maybe an Imladris building, like the Library?
Good idea. I hadn't thought about that. I agree.

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #4 am: 15. Nov 2016, 22:37 »
My Suggestions:
Featured Quote: "The world is not in your books and maps, it’s out there!" (Gandalf)

I'll post the ideas for the rest as I think of them. In the meantime everyone is free to post their ideas for the featured content for December.
I like that quote considering how the main news from the Edain Team has been the new maps. Could the image be something creature-related if we go along that theme  of categorisation for Wiki pages?

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #5 am: 16. Nov 2016, 13:12 »
My Suggestions:

I like that quote considering how the main news from the Edain Team has been the new maps. Could the image be something creature-related if we go along that theme  of categorisation for Wiki pages?
That is why I chose this quote! ;)
I agree on the Creature-related stuff for image, now we have to decide which one it will be.

The_Necromancer0

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #6 am: 21. Nov 2016, 14:57 »
Just before the voting begins I'll drop my suggestions:
Article: I suggest the recently created (and still a bit incomplete) production buildings category page. With the most recent article we've seen that some major changes are upcoming and should be given top importance.

Image: One of the map images so either:
Khand
The Last Bridge
Eryn Vorn
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #7 am: 23. Nov 2016, 16:54 »
Now has come the time to vote. Everybody will have 4 votes and can spend each one on one of the suggestions for either featured image, featured quote, featured article or featured poll.