[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Edain Wiki

Ask the Wiki

<< < (2/2)

The_Necromancer0:
I think as the general rule we will accept if users wish to keep track of massive concepts on the wiki. MU is a great place to develop concepts but sometimes the proposals just become too big. We will provide support and help to the users but it will be their job to keep the pages up to date and maintain the basic structure, we will provide some help to keep the pages neat but the greatest part of the task is up to the user. If a user wants to create a page for the Evil Men faction then they can contact us (given that the proposal is accepted) and we will provide help to get started. It is not so much a highlight of a concept by the wiki of a particular concept but more of allowing users to if they wish create databases for big concept concerning the edain mod within the wiki. Hopefully I've clarified why I have given my support to the project.

Gandalf7000:

--- Zitat von: The_Necromancer0 am 30. Dez 2016, 19:09 ---I think as the general rule we will accept if users wish to keep track of massive concepts on the wiki. MU is a great place to develop concepts but sometimes the proposals just become too big. We will provide support and help to the users but it will be their job to keep the pages up to date and maintain the basic structure, we will provide some help to keep the pages neat but the greatest part of the task is up to the user. If a user wants to create a page for the Evil Men faction then they can contact us (given that the proposal is accepted) and we will provide help to get started. It is not so much a highlight of a concept by the wiki of a particular concept but more of allowing users to if they wish create databases for big concept concerning the edain mod within the wiki. Hopefully I've clarified why I have given my support to the project.

--- Ende Zitat ---
Oh, now I understand. At first I thought that WE would need to scroll through numerous pages to find the needed info.
Then I agree, why not!  :)

OakenShield224:
I agree about the Dorwinion page although I also agree that only the massive concepts and suggestions should become part of the Wiki. These concepts should probably be as polished on the forums as possible before having a page.

Trondheim9:
Agree with this also; and the more polished, the better, yes (and the easier).

The_Necromancer0:
Since a majority of WT members agree I shall proceed. I've created a page here for you to post the basic faction information. You can use the other faction pages as a template,if you need any formatting but don't know how to do it just leave me a note, I'll have a look over it later (ex: FN: Make this a section header). I'll copy the basic format and let you do the rest, you just have to go to the page and click edit in the top left corner, once you're done just click submit and we'll talk more about units and hero pages. I'll get a banner and the categories sorted out, don't worry about that.

Page: Link

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln