28. Mär 2024, 16:59 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Pages for the Buildings  (Gelesen 12316 mal)

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
Re: Pages for the Buildings
« Antwort #30 am: 23. Nov 2016, 12:32 »
Should the citadels all be in one page or should there be a separate citadel page for each faction?

Similarly, should summonable buildings like the Dwarven Lone Tower or Gondor Tower get a page, their own individual page, or a collective page?
I think it would be enough for the Towers to have a trivia section under every faction that can have summoned towers in Defensive build plots page.

The_Necromancer0

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #31 am: 30. Nov 2016, 11:19 »
It seems we have covered every part of the concept, since we have already begun working through the buildings I give this post 48hr hours before declaring it official wiki policy. If anybody wants to add anything post it within that time limit or notify me to hold back for a little while more.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #32 am: 30. Nov 2016, 17:26 »
Should there be a separate page for each citadel or just one page with sections for each faction?

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #33 am: 1. Dez 2016, 11:42 »
Should there be a separate page for each citadel or just one page with sections for each faction?
I was wondering about the same thing? Necro, what do you think? It seems that the outposts (like Mirkwood outpost and Steelworks (Isengard)) arre getting the page. This brings up the subject (if we decide that we need citadel pages) what the Lorien pages will become since now the pre-requisite buildings count as unit production. If the citadel pages will appear those pages will look like stubs (Border Guardhouse, Galadhrim Quarters). I have now split feelings about this and I'll wait for other opinions to decide.

The_Necromancer0

« Antwort #34 am: 1. Dez 2016, 12:03 »
I think we should group all citadel items into one page, this would also include (in my opinion), the Mirkwood Citadel. Other than that outpost which are not citadels will be getting their regular building pages like every other building.

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
« Antwort #35 am: 1. Dez 2016, 17:41 »
What about the Angmar outpost citadel? Will that be any different?

Trondheim9

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • I give hope to men. I keep none for myself.
« Antwort #36 am: 2. Dez 2016, 21:27 »
What exactly would go on the citadels page?  I'm just wondering if it's necessary.  If we do decide that they are, then I agree with one page for all of them. 

What about the Angmar outpost citadel? Will that be any different?

I would say only castle/camp citadels should get a page if that's what we decide.  The Angmar Outpost is the only exception since it is special.  And the Mirkwood one too. 

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #37 am: 2. Dez 2016, 21:47 »
I would say only castle/camp citadels should get a page if that's what we decide.  The Angmar Outpost is the only exception since it is special.  And the Mirkwood one too. 
And Border Stronghold (Arnor), and Dol Guldur fortress, and Minas Morgul Fortress, and Dunedain Outpost etc.  :D

Trondheim9

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #38 am: 2. Dez 2016, 22:13 »
I worded that confusingly.  I don't think the normal Outpost citadels should get a page except for Angmar one.  So the special outpost expansions like the Dol Guldur Fortress,  Mirkwood Fortress, etc etc yes, normal with the three build plots no.   xD

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #39 am: 3. Dez 2016, 13:34 »
I worded that confusingly.  I don't think the normal Outpost citadels should get a page except for Angmar one.  So the special outpost expansions like the Dol Guldur Fortress,  Mirkwood Fortress, etc etc yes, normal with the three build plots no.   xD
Yeah, I think that too.

The_Necromancer0

« Antwort #40 am: 3. Dez 2016, 14:47 »
Agreed, I think all regular outpost citadels should be grouped together, I'm sure we can adapt Angmar's section slightly.

Trondheim9

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #41 am: 3. Dez 2016, 16:07 »
Agreed, I think all regular outpost citadels should be grouped together, I'm sure we can adapt Angmar's section slightly.

My thought was that all regular outpost citadels don't need a page.  What can be said about them?