28. Mär 2024, 15:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: World Builder - Custom Map Crash at Game Start  (Gelesen 1970 mal)

jsamueledwards

• Gast
World Builder - Custom Map Crash at Game Start
« am: 10. Jan 2017, 07:55 »
Hi,
I've made my own fortress/stronghold map with 3 players. Player 1 is inside a Fortress with some buildings already built, and I think Player 1 works fine (so far) but I have a problem with the waypoints for Players 2 and 3.

Whenever I start the map in game neither Waypoint outside of the main fortress is able to spawn/create its own base. The game starts, each player has their first military unit and after a few seconds the game is over because no one can build their base.

I'm guessing that I need to put down the correct flag to say if you're building a Camp or a Castle but all the labels are in German (which I can't read) so I'm not sure what I need to put at the Player Start Waypoints.

I tried putting down a Flag that looks like the Castle rubble marker in a lot of the maps (sorry I don't have the exact name of that one, I'll edit this post if I find it again). It worked a little bit, buildings would start to spawn in the Player Start Waypoints but the Flag didn't disappear - it just stayed on the field and prevented some of the buildings from opening at game start.

If anyone can figure what I'm doing wrong or if you know what Base Flag I need to use I'd appreciate it! - Side Note: If anyone can explain to me how to know which Flags to use for Outposts and Settlements I'd appreciate it! Like I said, the names and descriptions are in German for some of the custom Edain pieces which really confuses me.

Thanks!