28. Mär 2024, 17:16 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Adding a logical way of using open world building system in BFME 1 build system!  (Gelesen 1436 mal)

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
I was talking with Tukolp and I was made a suggestion here ( https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,34569.0.html ) but I didn't know we are only allowed to use one building system only in modding for rotwk. Thus I have changed the suggestion with a much fitting way and I believe it is achieve-able and it will make happy and lets us enjoy building in open world too. I hope that you like my suggestion and I am looking forward to your comments :

There will be BFME 1 building system but there will be builder units from citadel you can recruit and these builders will have these build-able buildings as a skill options with limited version for each type of current building or maybe the new ones you want to add to make more variations to build on the open world still.

How does this one sound like ? We still keep the old building system within the new system without denying each other by using only one building system in general ( only builders will have skills to build extra buildings outside of the main fortress or other building slots ).

I hope that you like this one and I believe it is possible with this way.

I hope edain team likes this suggestion too^^.

What are your opinions everyone ? thank you very much.