16. Apr 2024, 09:37 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Shipwrights  (Gelesen 1434 mal)

Neenufewnfue

• Gast
Shipwrights
« am: 28. Nov 2016, 14:34 »
I found that capturing a shipwright is instant when you click on the flag and there is no movement of the flag either. I was wondering if this was a bug or intentional as I can't find anything about it. If it is intentional I'm not really sure why. The time it took to capture the shipwright made it more worthwhile in doing so, and also so that you can defend it from getting captured more easily. I played a game where I took the shipwright near my base (I think it was the Mordor map) and when I went away an enemy unit went straight up to it and immediately captured it, which can be extremely annoying when you have to constantly defend it. It also means that it's not worth defending much, as you can just instantly capture it again from the enemy. I know defending the structure is important, but I think it just takes away the strategical standpoint of the shipwright's, and it just seems completely nonsensical to me that you can instantly capture it instead of having to wait to capture it. I believe it would be a lot better to have the original system of capturing back (unless it is just a bug of course). However I know I could be missing the point of the instant capture completely, so if someone could clarify the reasoning behind this I would be grateful.

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
Re: Shipwrights
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Nov 2016, 14:36 »
This is necessary, else the capturing of settlements and outposts would have a delay too.

Neenufewnfue

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 28. Nov 2016, 14:40 »
I completely understand that, however is there no way to allow it just for the shipwrights, or is that too much unnecessary work?

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Nov 2016, 15:02 »
There is no way. It is technically not possible.

Neenufewnfue

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 28. Nov 2016, 15:15 »
Ok, thank you.