28. Mär 2024, 13:22 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Stoneworker  (Gelesen 2044 mal)

Tirano

• Thain des Auenlandes
Stoneworker
« am: 30. Nov 2016, 17:09 »
The stoneworker need to be improvement, what is the point of make and structure research the upgrades and then destroy it? I Think that siege materials (the only upgrade that require the building) and reduce the cost of buildings by 20% is not enought, this force  players to destroy the building because a economy building give you more advantage, especially if you are under siege and you produce all the resources inside the fortress, on the other hand,  the moment you most need this building is when you are under siege. for this reason i think this building must give resources, maybe a upgrade that allow the stoneworker to produce resources or something like that... or the building can have some units to recruit, i was thinking that could be a nice idea that you can make a builder and this builder can construct anywhere in the map outside of the fortress a tower or statue like old bfme (then the builder disappears after the building is done) and you can only habe max 3 buildings by this way. I dont think it is a insane idea or unbalance (With an adequate price) since Gondor like you can see in the mod built towers and statues all over Middle Earth.

What do you think?

sorry my inglish and have a good day

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: Stoneworker
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Dez 2016, 22:28 »
I would agree with making the Stoneworker generate resources, right now people just get the upgrades and destroy it.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Canis carcharothias

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Dez 2016, 12:22 »
Well, I thought that it generated resources. Now that I know, I'm all into destroying it after the upgrades. This needs some rework!

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 25. Jan 2017, 10:12 »
I would like to have Market Plaace generate some additional resources it fits more imo.
Stoneworker could provide 50% cost decrease to buildings but if u build more than one this would no longer give bigger decrease . It need some additional improvment f.e Walls could be faster and for smaller prize  repaired if Stoneworker is build .