28. Mär 2024, 16:57 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Vote only once for each category (Quote, Image, Article)

(Article) Edain Team
4 (26.7%)
(Image) Cirdan
5 (33.3%)
(Quote) "News are as wizards, they are never late nor early, they arrive precisely in the moment when the Edain Team means to."
5 (33.3%)
(Quote) "There lie the woods of Lothlorien! That is the fairest of all the dwellings of my people."
1 (6.7%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 7

Umfrage geschlossen: 31. Dez 2016, 15:32

Autor Thema: Voting Thread (December)  (Gelesen 3502 mal)

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
Voting Thread (December)
« am: 1. Dez 2016, 12:24 »
Greetings,
This thread is dedicated to the suggestion and voting phases for the monthly featured image, featured article and featured quote.
The voting period is divided into two parts: the suggestions and the voting.

During the suggestions time users are free to suggest images, quotes and wiki articles to be displayed on this thread. There are no rules for suggesting a featured items but it should be chosen with some amount of reasoning behind them and should be relevant to some recent events related to the Mod (does include fan-made content such as custom maps, submods and strategy guides).

A week before the end of the month all the suggestions will be made into a poll and you will be able to vote for one, at the end of the month the suggestions with the highest number of votes will be chosen and made into the featured item. If the number of suggestions is too high you will be able to directly vote by simply replying to the thread.

Remember: Even if you're not wiki editor you still can suggest featured image, quote and article.

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
Re: Voting Thread (December)
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Dez 2016, 11:40 »
With the recent update about Cirdan I suggest Cirdan to be featured image of January

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Dez 2016, 22:54 »
With the recent update about Cirdan I suggest Cirdan to be featured image of January

I agree with this.

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Dez 2016, 17:21 »
I suggest Edain Team to be the featured article of January.

The_Necromancer0

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #4 am: 21. Dez 2016, 17:56 »
For the quote I suggest:
"News are as wizards, they are never late nor early, they arrive precisely in the moment when the Edain Team means to."
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #5 am: 24. Dez 2016, 15:37 »
Fot Quote I suggest this:
"There lie the woods of Lothlorien! That is the fairest of all the dwellings of my people."
-Legolas
This is because of the recent updates of Glorfindel's map pack (Lothlorien and Mirkwood).

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #6 am: 25. Dez 2016, 11:57 »
Now has come the time to vote. Everybody will have 3 votes and can spend each one on one of the suggestions for either featured image, featured quote or featured article.

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #7 am: 26. Dez 2016, 11:43 »
Everyone can vote now. Yesterday the poll was broken so i re-added it and now it works properly.