19. Apr 2024, 10:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Discussing the Mod of Year elections 2016  (Gelesen 2851 mal)

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
Discussing the Mod of Year elections 2016
« am: 1. Dez 2016, 13:23 »
Hi everyone,
again it's this time of the year. Let's hear what you have to say! xD

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
Re: Discussing the Mod of Year elections 2016
« Antwort #1 am: 1. Dez 2016, 13:42 »
Just voted for the Edain Mod for the Mod of the Year.  :)

This was an amazing year for the mod.  The release of Angmar was in my opinion the best update yet, as Angmar is one of my favorite faction to play in this mod.  The Dwarven rework was also an amazing addition, giving the Dwarves easily the coolest looking units in the game.  And if course, the release of Imladris was also very good.  Edain 4.4.1 is an incredibly stable patch glitch wise aswell.

A big congratulations and thank you to the Edain Team for all their hard work.  Here's hoping for many more great years to come. 

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Dez 2016, 16:41 »
Very rarely could the Edain Mod not get my vote! The past MOTY contest has been a splendid milestone for this project and definitely a life-changing achievement for your whole endeavour. As Haman said, may this year bring many other surprises as well and great revolutionary concepts, which I'm sure are yet to come forth or just hide in the vast depth of this forum, waiting for the just time to be part of the game  ;)

Good luck to you all!

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #3 am: 1. Dez 2016, 18:01 »
My allegiance goes of course to the Edain Mod, along with my vote. It is such a shame that mods cannot be nominated for first place twice in a row. I would have loved to see the face of critics if a mod for a 2006 game had won Mod of the Year twice in two years. May we, instead, reach the highest possible honorable mention place.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 29. Dez 2016, 00:30 »
The Edain Mod succeeded in reaching the list of Mods worthy of being mentioned with honour and it even occupies the top of said list.

Many congratulations for the unceasing endeavour of the Edain Team and for the constant passionate energy of the Edain Community, which always galvanises me. May the forthcoming new year bring many more surprises and great achievements!  8-)

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 29. Dez 2016, 06:10 »
Didn't expect any different, great job! Y'all iz great! :)