19. Mär 2024, 10:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Small improvement for the Necromancer and the fortresses  (Gelesen 1595 mal)

MrMef

• Hobbit
I think it would be cool if the Necromancer could enter both the fortresses
The fortresses would gain unique passives when he enters
Dol Guldur: an invisible aura around it
Minas Morgul: faster recruitment for regular troops

When entering either fortress THe Necromancer gains empowered abilities, this would work as a defence measure for both fortresses. I also think it makes sense lorewise, as he would stay and defend his fortresses and then let the Nazgul lead his armies

For cinematic purposes i think when the necromancer enters Minas Morgul it would have a green beam appearing from it and Dol Guldur could have like a dark shadow somehow appearing in it.

Thanks that is all, hope any of this makes sense, i think it would add some flavour to the fortresses!
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Dez 2016, 20:23 von MrMef »

Tirano

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Small improvement for the Necromancer and the fortresses
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Dez 2016, 04:24 »
i dont know if necesary with the Necromancer but I would really like to see some active ability for the fortresses, like you say Dol Guldur can become invisible and an area around it and Minas Morgul a green light ray like the movie and make the troops recruiting faster.