28. Mär 2024, 22:43 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Heroes of Rhun?  (Gelesen 4376 mal)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
Heroes of Rhun?
« am: 7. Dez 2016, 18:18 »
Hi! I start this topic because I need information on the Heroes of the Rhun for my SubMod:
So if you know heroes of Rhun you can write in this topic what is his name and who is it. (You can speak about Kings of Rhun, Commandants ...).

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: Heroes of Rhun?
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Dez 2016, 21:37 »
I've scoured many databases but I have only found two possible heroes for Harad apart from the standard nameless king/commander. There is of course Khamul, not as a wraith but as the great king of the Easterling he was depicted as. I'm not sure in what era you want to set your submod but I thought I'd propose the idea anyways:

Khamul, King of the Easterling
Before becoming a pale wraith in the service of Sauron, Khamul was a mighty king who wielded the power of one of the nine lesser rings given to men. Little is known of what happened to them but we know that those who used the rings "became mighty in their day, kings, sorcerers, and warriors of old. They obtained glory and great wealth, yet it turned to their undoing."  My proposal is composed of two parts a concept which is entirely optional and my pick for the abilities of Khamul.

Concept: "and they entered into the realm of shadows"
This concept is meant to mimic the power of the ring and its effect. The base concept is that Khamul will have two forms, a solid one as a mighty warrior who boosts the morale of nearby troops and as a wraith which has been consumed by the power of the ring and now serves Sauron.

During the first seven levels, he is a mighty warrior which fights on the frontline as a powerful king using the ring to boost his strength. Being a warrior king his strength is mainly in hero killing and as a tank with a small leadership. During this time he fights on the frontline, using purely the skill of his people. Because of his system and power scaling of his abilities (more powerful than other heroes) he should level up more slowly.

Once he reaches level 8 he gains the chance to fully give in to the power of the ring, and if he does become his regular unveiled form and will no longer provide leadership to units but instead debuff enemy units. He will lose much of his abilities as a king and instead gain abilities such as Morgul Blade and Screech (I don't think he should have his regular abilities since he hasn't been lord of Dol Guldur yet). At level 10, he can summon his black easterlings and that leaves only one ability which I leave up to you. In addition he will also gain the support of Mordor in his war effort, unlocking new troops and technologies.

Abilities of King Khamul
As a King Khamul is a great warrior with the following abilities:
Level 1:Influence of the Ring - As Khamul uses the ring more and more he gains power, at level one he gains an additional 10% damage and armor, at level 3 nearby units also receive that boost, at level 5 nearby units are also fearless, at level 7 the boost is increased to 30% armor and damage.

Level 3: Power of the Ring - Khamul can draw power from the ring temporarily and gain increased damage and a knockback capability.

Level 5: Knowledge of the Ring - Using the power of the Ring, Khamul gives experience to the troops in the target area.

Level 7: Dominion of the Ring - With the power of the Ring, Khamul rules over all the lands of Rhun, he summons forth units from every corner of the land to fight for him, summons a couple battalions of troops.

Level 8: Domination of the One - The player can choose to "upgrade" Khamul using the same system as Aragorn. He will become a full wraith and have the abilities described above.

This is my first and main proposal, you are free to take any part of this of course. The second one is for one of the chieftain wainriders that invaded Gondor. He is a unit supporter with a mass slayer aspect.

Brodda, Wainrider Chieftain
Using a system similar to Thorin Oakenshield's Crowning, at level ten he will gain a boost and his abilities will be upgraded. Of course, he should be on a chariot which allows him to trample stuff.

Abilities
Level 1:Chieftain of the Wainriders - Nearby cavalry units gain 15% damage and armor bonus and become fearless.

Becomes  King of Rhun - All units in a large radius now gain a 20% armor and damage boost.

Level 3: Out of ideas

Level 5: Fear of the Wainriders: The more cavalry units are gathered around him the stronger the debuff gets, can be split in any ways over three levels (depending on the number of troops:
  • Lose 10% armor
  • Lose 15% armor
  • Lose 25% armor and damage

Becomes: Wrath of the Easterlings - United under one banner the size of the easterling army bolsters the morale of nearby troops. Same idea except it provides speed, attack speed and fear resistance.

Level 7: Charge of the Wainriders - Left click on enemy target, the chieftain charged headfirst into battle dealing heavy damage.

Becomes: Charge of the King -  More powerful version.

Level 10: King of Rhun- Units are cheaper and train faster.

That's pretty much it, I don't have as many ideas for the second hero but I think I'll put it out there nonetheless.

Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Dez 2016, 18:56 »
Thank you for your answer maybe I will make something for Khamul! But what you know about Amdur and Brudhan, they are invented names?

« Letzte Änderung: 8. Dez 2016, 18:59 von Glorfindel23 »

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #3 am: 9. Dez 2016, 02:43 »
The King Brudhan picture is from the Fourth Age mod. It is entirely made up ;).

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #4 am: 9. Dez 2016, 09:25 »
And Amdur is also invented, he was created for a strategy games. But both can be made into very suitable heroes. I especially like the double blade, I don't think any other hero has that (apart from Legolas's knives).
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #5 am: 9. Dez 2016, 18:35 »
Thank you for your answers!