18. Apr 2024, 05:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: A few ideas for a fraction  (Gelesen 1603 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
A few ideas for a fraction
« am: 8. Dez 2016, 11:33 »
Good afternoon Edayn community! I have a couple of ideas for danogo character and wanted to share with you about them! Sorry for my English !

1) To strengthen bases of fractions and outposts subfractions (The main essence in an outpost is that the outpost has to give to fraction additional military, economic and strategic superiority. However unfortunately it not always so. First problem of an imbalance for example: at Lorien, Imladris, Gondor or Gnomes fortress gives the chance to employ troops, heroes, to strengthen economy and defensive abilities what you will not tell about Mordor, Izengard and Angmar!!!) (Mirkvud's fortress is cheaper! Cures allies, brings more money, securely in addition archers and Tranduil's protection and fortress Dol Guldur or Minas Morgul???) Second problem of an imbalance: not all subfractions are especially useful to fraction. For example: Erebor can quite do without Dale's army while  Loriyen it is very difficult without Mirkvud So in my opinion there has to be a balance. The subfraction has to increase weaknesses of the main fraction  new army, heroes, abilities defensive, economic and strategic appointment. See the offer on fortresses and bases below on each fraction.
   2) The offer on the created heroes. Here the most important problem in absence of balance between abilities of heroes, and also their repetition. Very much it was pleasant to me when in Edain 4.4.1. added a new class to the created heroes - the elf!. However very much afflicted completely similar abilities as at the person!!!. Other example of an imbalance in abilities is the master of a blade + 50% of a loss + 25 percent of armor, for one cell! While the gnome requires even four cells and level 10!. Also will not prevent to introduce completely new abilities and to finish and update old, So itself it should be added / updating design and skins. For example will add a feature for several types of weapon: a spear, a sword, the axe, onions, with a board / without it. and to add new subraces! At each representative of the race bits the abilities owe!
3) Abilities from the book of spells. Some fractions have more favorable abilities than others. Example: Almost at all fractions of good the first abilities it is healing! And what analogical useful abilities have fractions of the evil???. Also 90% of abilities were taken from Edain 3.8.1. and these abilities not always emphasize fraction.
4) To refuse barracks and similar buildings to the place of settlements. In my opinion the army has to be called only from base or an outpost/fortress. An example besides that Lorien - in game at Lorien enormous plus in system of hiring of army. Beorning + Ents
5) To add new types of leadership to abilities at heroes. In principle leadership to be reduced to  what troops receive is banal + a loss and + armor. I offer that each hero had some unique leadership, especially at ring hero
6) To balance a loss and armor of all heroes. To look quite sadly as Gimli hardly wins against Haldir as any hero can overcome healthy and armor Molok  and so on, I think that examples such a set.
7) To add to key heroes of fraction six abilities (to show that they are key leaders of the fractions.)
8) To add passive ability for each cavalry. That Rohan's riders differed from riders of Gondor, and that in turn from wolf riders.
9) To add for each key hero of fraction unique and peculiar to him ability of leadership!
10) To process the book of spells of all fractions! (though partially) special to gnomes, at which one on three fractions

Thank you for your attention ! I hope these ideas (or at least used part) you like!