29. Mär 2024, 02:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Several ideas for Gondor  (Gelesen 2187 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Several ideas for Gondor
« am: 8. Dez 2016, 11:36 »
Good afternoon Edayn community! I have a couple of ideas for danogo character and wanted to share with you about them! Sorry for my English !

As Gondor the balanced fraction seems to me. Of course is to steam of defects but they are not so critical as at other fractions. Nevertheless at Gondor the main problem is a mass appeal of army.: Boromir causes 3 groups, Imrahil causes group of an elite cavalry, the signal light causes group (a signal light very abrupt idea for what to you gratitude) the book of spells causes troops to the aid, the word there are a lot of draft troops. Of course Gondor has still very large supply of development of fraction. So my offers concerning Gondor:
1) To add to the Outpost Osgiliat. As on me very interesting idea. Osgiliat will give protection of a unit by the next.
2) To add Itilen's Lake to the outpost. (similarly as hit into Hero submod 3.3.). It will become very interesting outpost as will hide the closest allies from eyes of the enemy, and allies will be able to attack the enemy unawares.
3) To change Aragorn 5 sposobnot at the 10th level. It seems to me it it is possible to add, for example to add ability Valour of the king. (he receives big courage and resistance to enemy abilities and also leadership.)
4) Also two abilities are duplicated - it is army of dead persons from the book of spells and Aragorn's ability. It seems to me it is worth cleaning this ability at Aragorn and to leave in the book of spells, but to anyway leave only one ability in game.
5) To finish / change Boromir's abilities., Faramir and Imrahil.
6) About Gandalf it was told earlier.
7) To change some abilities from the book of spells. Enough they are boring and did not change since ancient times.
8) To add couple of new defensive abilities
9) To add pair of new obsidional tools
10) To change Boromir's ability with a ring. (he receives a ring but I pound he it a little and plus to it it is very boring)
11) To add ability a laying of Numenor and Blood of Numenor (strengthening of armor and health for buildings and units)

Thank you for your attention ! I hope these ideas (or at least used part) you like!

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
Re: Several ideas for Gondor
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Dez 2016, 13:49 »
1) That would be good.
3) Aragorn is already one of the strongest heroes in the game (I think 2nd one)
4) Agree
5) What is there to change?
7) Yes but most of them are iconic ones and will hardly be changed.
8) Like what?

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Dez 2016, 14:08 »
@ Dain@ : Before I comment on your ideas, I just want you to know that throughout most of you posts, you give ideas for the factions, however, you do not say why you want these ideas should be implemented.  Supporting your ideas with reasons why you want them helps everyone understand the reason you think the ideas should be implemented.

Also, when suggestioning something new to a factions, one most taking 2 things into consideration.  First, what the faction has, and second, the overall balance of the faction.  For example, suggestion number 8 proposes that Gondor should get new defensive abilties.  However, you must take into consideration that Gondor already has the greatest defenses in the game, so why would it be smart to add more defensive abilties?

Now the only suggestion that I can understand is both Aragorn and the spellbook both being able to summon the Army of the Dead.  And I can somewhat agree that it might be a bit redundant, however, multiple suggestions have been made already for Aragorn, and I think the Edain Team wants to keep him the way he is right now.

I hope you understand and do not take offense from what I am saying.  Suggestions are always welcome on the forums, but it is best to support you suggestions with reasons why they should be implemented.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Dez 2016, 22:39 »
I don't think Gondor needs any more outposts, the Border Stronghold just needs a buff. It is a cool idea to add in Ithilien and Osgiliath, but conceptually I don't see it working as separate outposts. That being said, 1 idea would be to make the Border Stronghold upgradeable along a certain path, whereby you choose between upgrading it to give you Dol Amroth, Ithilien, or Osgiliath troops.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Tirano

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #4 am: 9. Dez 2016, 03:48 »
it would be really cool to see more options to the outpost... agree with change lvl 10 ability for aragorn and with the army of dead also agree with change boromir's ability i make a topic about that and people seem to agree