16. Apr 2024, 06:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Several ideas for Erebor  (Gelesen 1775 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Several ideas for Erebor
« am: 8. Dez 2016, 11:47 »
Good afternoon Edayn community! I have a couple of ideas for danogo character and wanted to share with you about them! Sorry for my English !

To be pleasant very much new design of gnomes in Edain 4.4. However in my opinion the main problem of gnomes is that independently what fraction you choose at the beginning of game, the gameplay and style of game for gnomes not strongly differs. For example it is taken though the book of spells! it is identical to all, regardless of fraction, Imladris differs from Lorien! And why gnomes all identical!!!. Please it is unimportant that developers will offer and will make, the main thing that they though differed a little from each other!!!. It very monotonic and not interestingly. Also for example the base of gnomes and improvement to base are identical too, (There is a big difference between Erebor, Iron hills and Blue Mountains). Finally to all appearances that you choose fraction and only small differences do fractions original. Also veterans at these kingdoms too identical, and it is madly boring. I suggest you to divide fractions of gnomes separately as Lorien and Imladris. Below offer on each of fractions:

***** Erebor *****

Erebor was the greatest kingdom of gnomes of the third era. It represented a great gnoms power, in the person of the best masters of blacksmithing (jewelry, the weapon and an armor) and also ordered the biggest army of gnomes in middle-earth Also Erebor had very good allies - people of Dale. In my opinion it is necessary to strengthen interrelation of gnomes and people. Also Erebor was greatest fortress in the north of middle-earth that it is possible to reflect in fashion by change of design of base, to add  several new defensive abilities and improvements. For Allies of Dale I suggest to add
To Erebor I offer several ideas:
1) To increase defensive qualities of base of gnomes as Erebor was the greatest fortress of thirds of an era.
It is possible to change of course design as in Edain 3.8.1. as the mountain, and inside to take design from the movie. 2) To expand the nomenclature of obsidional tools
3) To expand the choice of improvements of the weapon  as like veterans Kazad a thought as Erebor forged the best the weapon  in Sredizemye.
4) To improve Dale subfraction for Erebor. (to add a cavalry). To change design and abilities of the city Dale (the most interesting is that in fashion Dale and Esgarot play an identical role and a difference only in design!) And this most sad. I suggest to change / improve abilities: the tower - protects the city from the help of archers, Walls - + % of armor and health to the city, Carrion crows height - increases the review, the Ballista - shooting a big arrow (the increased range and a loss to monsters, the flying creatures and obsidional tools) the Market - restores health. Barracks
5) To change abilities, roles and design of some heroes and to add Balin as the hero.
6) To completely process Dain's abilities! Dain the most great gnome as soldier and king. However in fashion of it it is imperceptible. If briefly that Dain was physically very strong gnome and the veteran (fight at Azanuzilbare and fight of five troops) (After Sauron was prostrate, even Gandalf was surprised as Dane future old gnome was such strong soldier and waved the red axe) and the wise hero (despite greed, persistence of other gnoms kings. The striking example is a division of treasures after fight of five troops, also he sent Gloin and Gimli to Elrond behind council, that is showed wisdom)
7) To improve army (as gnomes live long, and are strong and strong wars that it is possible to add / return ability to a throwing of axes at elite troops, or to add other passive abilities at the third or fifth level, it will become so obvious more interestingly and Kazad  Dum will create alternative to veterans. Still gnomes not the person used onions, however it is possible to add the asymmetric answer as toporometatel or … …)
8) To add engineering troops (To me it will seems it is a counter of gnomes)

Thank you for your attention ! I hope these ideas (or at least used part) you like!

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
Re: Several ideas for Erebor
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Dez 2016, 14:23 »
1) for me the mountai always was disturbing and a bit extraordinary to have a mountain in the middle of a map.
4) What cavalry there is for Dale?
8) There will be a tunneler in the next update that can dig tunnels into enemy base.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: Several ideas for Erebor
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Dez 2016, 23:23 »
Changing the Dwarves each to their own faction is not going to happen, the team has already addressed this. There are not enough spaces in the files for it.

Dain is an incredibly strong hero right now because of his leaderships. The problem is that Iron Hills Dain and Erebor Dain should have their abil;ities swapped to help compliment each factions weaknesses. Also, dwarf heroes in general are powerful because of Mithril. Also, Erebor has Gimli, who is the heavy hitter of their faction.

I do think that each sub-faction could be expanded a bit with some new units to make each dwarven realm more unique, but you should actually suggest units for this instead of just saying it needs to be done.

I like your ideas for new upgrades for the Dale/Lake-town outposts, although it would be difficult to balance.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!