19. Apr 2024, 07:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Several ideas for Ered Luin  (Gelesen 1439 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Several ideas for Ered Luin
« am: 8. Dez 2016, 11:48 »
Good afternoon Edayn community! I have a couple of ideas for danogo character and wanted to share with you about them! Sorry for my English !

In spite of the fact that gnom fractions in game 3 players often most of all play for Ered Luin (including I) the Reasons for that a little:
The first: Very strong and flexible heroes! + it is a lot of draft heroes. What Torin with his powerful abilities  is necessary! And about Torin with a ring  I am silent at all. (It is just not killed tank the murderer). However it is not a problem Ered Luin and most likely a defect of heroes of two other fractions. As on me Dain is not completely revealed as the greatest gnomy the soldier, however we will talk about it  at Erebor's review and Iron  Hills.
The second: it is very easy way of receiving money at the very beginning of game. I will guide an example: We employ at the very beginning of Bilbo and Torin's  game and we buy two  groups of swordsmen. Torin and Bilbo have abilities which yield revenue. Bilbo and Torin quickly gather experience and in 5 minutes of game it is possible to gain good income from murders, thereby quickly to strengthen army an appeal of new units or heroes or construction of the defensive line on base! And at a good deal and all this at the same time!
Gnoms Ered Luin owned a bit different strategy of fight than others a tsartva of gnomes. As it was already mentioned there were exiles from different kingdoms earlier, conceal ability and abilities to intertwine and are modernized. Ered Luin is a gnomiya armor and force + speed + asymmetry of warfare!. (After the endured events in Moria and Erebor gnomes improved the strategy and tactics of introduction of war with enemies, and plus to it they  were at war on the earth than underground more.)

Thank you for your attention ! I hope these ideas (or at least used part) you like!

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
Re: Several ideas for Ered Luin
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Dez 2016, 14:19 »
2) That's why the Ered Luin dwarves are weaker than Erebor's or Iron hills'

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: Several ideas for Ered Luin
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Dez 2016, 23:17 »
I wasn't able to understand the majority of your post, but here is what I gleaned from it.

First of all, you are assuming we are playing with a 4k setting. Most people play in 1k, which means your point about them being powerful economically doesn't stand here, as you cannot recruit Thorin on a 1k start.

Second, Ered Luin is supposed to be a hero-centric faction, thats why they have so many heroes. The other factions focus more on their troops.

Third, right now Ered Luin is broken and much more powerful than any other faction in the game. That is why people always pick them :P
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!