20. Apr 2024, 06:58 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Several ideas for Iron Hills  (Gelesen 1733 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Several ideas for Iron Hills
« am: 8. Dez 2016, 11:49 »
Good afternoon Edayn community! I have a couple of ideas for danogo character and wanted to share with you about them! Sorry for my English !

The army of Iron hills is more or less balanced. A problem Lish in heroes. As the book does not describe more than four heroes I suggest to present to add Naina (Dain 's father) both Gror the brother Tror and Dine's grandfather. Besides I offer still the following:
1)To add the chariot and a ballista (will give a protection bonus to the next units) from the movie.
2)To change / finish veterans Kazad  Dum.
3)To change several abilities from the book of spells.
4)To add several new defensive abilities.
5)To add the new defensive and obsidional tool.
6)To change / finish design of fortress and units Ered Mitrin (are too similar to Vikings). To change also a little their  function - extermination of dragons and monsters it of course well but how many fractions have monsters?.

Thank you for your attention ! I hope these ideas (or at least used part) you like!

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
Re: Several ideas for Iron Hills
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Dez 2016, 14:17 »
The thing with those heroes is that they're long dead during the events of The Hobbit and Lotr.

3) I think that dwarves have overall good spells in their spellbook.
6) Well the units need to based on something Apparently their design was based on Vikings.
All factons have monsters (as Edain team classifies them) for example: Ents, Eagles, Trolls, Dragons,  Werewolf (Mordor), Mumakil,

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Dez 2016, 23:13 »
Agree with adding another hero of some kind, and the chariot and ballista, disagree or don't understand everything else.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Dez 2016, 23:36 »
Agree with Hero, ballista and chariot and another hero, but that's about it.

2) Finish? What do you mean? Again, a lack of concrete suggestions.
3) What's wrong with the spellbook, what changes do you have in mind? Remember this will affect every Dwarven Realm.
4) When? Where? For what purpose?
5) When? Where? For what purpose?
6) Finish? What do you mean? Again, a lack of concrete suggestions.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/