29. Mär 2024, 12:35 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Can somebody help me? +Multiplayer  (Gelesen 1881 mal)

Tharkun75

• Hobbit
Can somebody help me? +Multiplayer
« am: 9. Dez 2016, 21:20 »
Hi

I cannot play multiplayer on gameranger o tunngle. When I started a game, at 10s an error that says:

Error: Out of sinchronizacion aborted the game, its is possible that one of the plyer have changed the version but battle for middle earth continues.

I thought that can be another person, but is always to me when I tried to play.

I have a non original game. I think that this forum doesnt approve this, but one think: Today its IMPOSSIBLE to find the original game. And i bought the game in the past and the expansion, but the CDs are missing. So my consciency is cleaned.

I used to play with my brother in network and i dont have any problems, but i have when i play withanother people.

My version is 4.4.1

I have  crack.

If this Post is going to be closed and you want to help Me, send it

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Can somebody help me? +Multiplayer
« Antwort #1 am: 10. Dez 2016, 13:33 »
Yes, it's not allowed to support unofficial versions of the game here. That would equal to unlawful behaviour according to German law. If you are looking for help, you had better search somewhere else, across the vastness of the Internet.

If this Post is going to be closed and you want to help Me, send it

Instead of the riddle, it would have been better if you had just written: contact me personally  ;)

--- LOCKED ---