[en] The English RPG Forum > RPG Discussions, Feedback and Proposals

English RPG News

(1/3) > >>

Walküre:
This is the legitimate space where the members of the English RPG Team shall provide official news concerning this whole section or their personal activity. Only Moderators may post here.

Walküre:
Due to academic obligations, I won't probably develop any of the existing projects further or embark on new ones until the end of December. I will nonetheless continue to keep an eye on this forum.

Walküre:
Merry Christmas to all the attendees and visitors of the English RPG forum! May I also say a word of gratitude to all the ones who contributed to the development of the games so far and assure everyone that much more is yet to come  ;)

Walküre:
I really wish a merry and happy New Year to all of you! The activity of the RPG forum will soon return to its normal state, with new RPG concepts that await you  :)

Walküre:
As you may have noticed, we may now experiment with poetry in the RPG forum. If this genre was previously an optional feature inside narrative stories, poems may now stand alone as own RPG contributions. Were they to be conceived as fragments, it's preferable that this kind of compositions be posted in the main thread which exactly collects scattered lyrics. Otherwise, it's always possible to opt for a personal collection of poems.

Whatever the case may be, I hope verses and elegies shall bring even more brilliant content here, within the halls of this vast and antique library of ours  :)

The RPG Common Law and all customs apply equally to poetry. Regardless of each one's style, it's also desirable to stick to the basic properties of poetic writings, in order to come up with real poems.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln