[en] The English RPG Forum > RPG Discussions, Feedback and Proposals

English RPG News

<< < (2/3) > >>

Walküre:
The title of the RPG Games board has just been replaced by the much more fitting RPG Library. I thought the new name would symbolise and embody our work much better, as well as the very essence of this space: a vast library comprising of wide-ranging works and valuable pieces. My acquaintances, I hope it shall please you all  ;)

Walküre:
Another rule has just been added to the RPG Common Law. It concerns double posts and their propriety in this section, as the issue was recently raised within the Community. I advise you read the new dispositions carefully; should you have any doubt, just ask in the proper space and you will be given the answer you're seeking for.

The English RPG Team

Walküre:
On behalf of the entire English RPG Team, I wish you a very merry Christmas and assure that the development of current projects shall go forward in grand style, as it has been doing so far. It might also be that other interesting games may have beginning with the approaching of the new year.

Merry Christmas to you, wherever you stay or fare, and be your heart warm as the very home which your love ever welcomes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Walküre:
To all very fond attendees of these boards and beloved silent readers: the oncoming months before me, up to the end of July, are to be very much demanding. I'm going to graduate and my own academic duties have obviously the utmost priority over anything else, including forum participation. This is not meant to signify that I will be totally absent from Modding Union. I shall still check things and comply with my moderating role, every day, although my time will necessarily need to be halved, thus causing me to temporarily halt the progress of my RPG endeavours, unto the aforementioned date. I will also be busy with Beta matters and you know very well how internal activities are profoundly dear to me; they ought to be prioritised, leaving all other aspects behind, given the great importance and meaning which the next patch is to assume in the future (a near future, I hope).

Henceforth, if you don't hear anything from me for days, you need not worry. Everything is fine. Should time permit it, I will nonetheless post my usual two/three poems, if I can. Regardless of adversity and in the teeth of malicious rumours, writing (poetry, in particular) is something I just love doing and experimenting with. You have to be sure and content with such imperative of a principle ;)

Walküre:
A very quick update: as you may have noticed, the former three poetry threads have been all merged with Antique Lyrics of Arda, thus giving birth to a unified super-thread solely centred on verses, sonnets and rhymes. Moreover, Annals of Aman has been moved to the RPG Library, given its clear literary nature; hereafter, it will serve as a secondary collection for poems, though comprising valuable pictures which fit in the context and match the relative composition.

Now, the whole space is a bit more orderly and easy to browse. I hope you'll enjoy this new restructuring and, as always, stay tuned for future content to come ;)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln