23. Apr 2024, 23:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Naval Warfare Overhaul  (Gelesen 1847 mal)

esparado87

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Love BFME mods :D
Naval Warfare Overhaul
« am: 13. Dez 2016, 00:43 »
So there really is no point of making boats, mayby except for the bombard ship (wich is way to costly at resources and command points) because they take way too much CP in general and there is really no point of dominating the sea.

So why not make some changes to the existing ships and mayby make a new one?

-TRANSPORT SHIP

Let transport ship have the ability to gain resources!
It will be a transport ship like usual when it comes out after being purchased from the dock, but it can gain resources when it is deployed (deployed like the dwarven ram ability)

It should not have the ability to deploy when it transports units then the icon for deployment should be greyed out.

Resources gained should be 10 resources every 10 seconds (or more resources, if it is needed)

It should also get upgrades like other resource buildings (farm, mine, e.t.c) but it will lose the upgrade when it is undeployed.

-BOATS IN GENERAL

All good side boats should get rid of the passive heal upgrade and give it damage upgrade instead.

Boats being near owned or allied docks should get passive healing.

-A NEW "HERO" SHIP

Every faction should get a unique special ship you can only have 1 of.
This ship is larger then battleships (may have the same model?) but it has several passive and active abilitys that fits naval warfare.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Naval Warfare Overhaul
« Antwort #1 am: 13. Dez 2016, 02:19 »
I really would like to see improvments to naval warfare but we know evrything depends on map some maps have them some dont and some are bad fo those battles.I share my suggestions to improve them.

General :

-Shipwright leveling system like other buildings.Player need build ships to lvl up shipwright 

Lvl1- passive armor bonus 15% for ships nearby
Lvl2- Armor bonus have 2x range and ships nearby shipwright will be healed if not attacked .Cost of ships -10%
Lvl3- Additional 15% damage boost Shipwright gives 30 resources and ships can use thier upgrade . Trasnport ship get ability that speed up them by 20% .Cost of ships - 15%

I think the shipwright is very important building on Naval Warfare and he should be on centre that why he can improve ships and repair them if they damaged .

Now lets move to thier armor . Ground units imo shouldnt be allowed to attack them except Siege.
Thats why Siege needs bigger aoe of thier attack cause its bugged i think and siege should really fast destroy them to balance it .

Now improvment to all ships

Transportship become faster and they have chance to dodge battleships attacks but more vulnurable to attacks.

BattleShips become slower thier attacks miss enemy but as reward get 2x bigger attack range and bigger vision

Bombardships - They become little slower than battleships that why its very important to have some ship to guard and protect them and bombard ship have 25% chance to miss enemy . In reward thier attacks can destroy enemy Shipswrights really fast and thier armor is little better than other ships to siege and battleship attacks.But sadly they cant no longer improve thier armor. Instead they get upgrade to thier attack so they have bigger aoe vs ships and knockdown heores more often.Limited to 5 

Special ships - They are anti ships vs specific type of ships so they are debuff this type of ship but cant be upgraded and are little more vulnurable to attacks .Limited to 3

Ohh btw i almost forget Transportship is much faster than other ships but if there are units inside hi is slower
1 unit inside -5% slower
2units inside 10% slower

esparado87

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Love BFME mods :D
Re: Naval Warfare Overhaul
« Antwort #2 am: 13. Dez 2016, 03:24 »
I agree on owned shipswrights giving owned boats near owned shipswrights passive heal AND passive defense (but at least +50% armor), so defending naval army can defend against overwhelming huge enemy naval army that is attacking.

I think the siege price reduction % rate some factions give (dwarves, mayby isengard?) should give the price reduction on boats instead of the shipwright giving price reduction to boats itself, it makes more sence.
The cost of ships in general (at least the bombard ship) resource and command point wise should be decreased much more then it is now.

About the boats in general...kinda like it how naval warfare is in rotwk 2.02

http://www.gamereplays.org/riseofthewitchking/portals.php?show=index&name=rise-of-the-witch-king-unofficial-patch-202-changelog-toc&tab=7068901
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Dez 2016, 06:26 von esparado87 »