28. Mär 2024, 15:15 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Change Dain abilities  (Gelesen 1714 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Change Dain abilities
« am: 15. Dez 2016, 10:25 »
Hi people !

I have some suggestions about Dana abilities and want to share with you!
I fully support the position of displeasure about Dana abilities in edain mod 4.4.1. Sorry for the English:

Dain Ironfoot (Iron Hills)
Frankly speaking I have a complete lack of understanding of why fashion designers so humiliated Dain! and why the ring it becomes pathetic hero with strange defense support !!!. This is the only hero playing for which I do not want to get the ring! It becomes slow and terribly weak! You can say that but he has a good defense support for buildings and army! + It is very fast hiring Army blestatelnoe giving a strategic advantage! Yes ! It's true! Only here it does not correspond to the original source - namely the book! Let's take a look but as Tolkien describes the Dana! First of all, he was known as a great dwarf warrior , strong and stubborn leader with abilities! so maybe it's worth a little change capacity Dain? Here are my suggestions for Dain !
Melee Damage slightly increased!
1 capacity - leadership passive or active as before! (+ 30% and + 25% damage rate)
2 capacity - boar
3 capacity - Red ax (there are two options: the first disposable reinforced blow to the enemy hero, or with every blow to the enemy troops will be coming to get extra armor, or the restoration of health)
4 capacity - Vendetta
5 capacity - Mithril Armor
As for Dain with the ring still I do not know, but it should definitely like to emphasize that the young and yarosnogo gnome.

I think the ability to truly show its militant, violent, furious and stubborn character of the young Dane and what do you think?

Dain Ironfoot  (Erebor)
But the Dain as a king must have some other abilities that are used neistvovnuyu showed his physical strength and wisdom of the king. (Gandalf, even after the end of war Ring wondered how 250 year old dwarf fiercely fought with his red ax in battle with Easterling!) So the ability to Dain!
1 capacity: Leadership - + 25% armor and immunity for fellow allied forces of fear and submission (eg against Saruman abilities or Sauron)
2 capacity: Gift of the King (as Galadriel) 1 option he gives gold such as presented Bard for construction Dale 2 option it gives mifriluvuyu armor hero or detachment (or other type of armor), 3 option at the time of the barracks you can recruit elite troops of the Union dwarven kingdoms, option 4, he restores the building, (since helped people rebuild Dale!)
3 Ability: Dwarves legend (passive - + 20% damage to enemy heroes, and to reduce the damage of the enemy heroes by 30%
4 Ability: Defense - after the death of Dain, he remains under the control of the player still 45 seconds but it gives the closest troops + 50% armor and can not knock down, and the Dain gets increased damage in area and 25% more damage to enemy heroes (It seems to me this ability is best to reflect on the moment when he defended the Brand's body at the gates of Erebor until he died)
 5 capacity: Mithril armor
The third and fourth capacity can also be interchanged.
But getting the ring Dain to become a defender of the North - it automatically gets Mithril armor, damage and the ability ostayutsya unchanged, at + passive ability to Erebora defense - all the buildings near Dain more + 50% armor

It seems to me these abilities truly show his warrior, a wise and royal character of Dana and what do you think?

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Change Dain abilities
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Dez 2016, 11:07 »
May I direct you to this thread:
https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,33734.0.html
It is focused on debating Dain's role.
I like your ideas, especially for young Dain. The things I would change is changing the "Gift of the King" back to the current Dwarven Barracks that can recruit forces from all three realms, and the "Legend" to the Carriage. The legend ability could be an upgrade for the level 1 aura instead. 
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine