20. Apr 2024, 07:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: 2 missing factions Arnor and Men of the east  (Gelesen 2272 mal)

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
2 missing factions Arnor and Men of the east
« am: 15. Dez 2016, 14:40 »
I know I've mentioned something like this in the past but I just wanted to put it out there once again cause I know you guys are going to release the final faction soon and I feel like the mod won't be complete I know you guys put both of these factions in the game already but I feel like those two factions deserve there own gameplay there own castle and camp u guys already created most of it I know u guys wouldn't want to change the lore for anything in the world but u should be able to use any faction in this mod I'm pretty sure there isn't anything the Edain team can't do but I will love to fight side by side with arnor andgondor or even have them battle each other u guys pretty much covered arnor but I still think they should be there own faction so u could use them on all maps or any scene. Reason for men of the east the ability only summons one oliphant and lil troops it's not enough and Khalil summons them too I love it but I will love it even more if I could make a lot of oliphants and mote also the haradrim could be the outpost or rhun and I miss the corsairs there so much u guys could do with men of the east I know you guys are busy with a lot of other thing but I hope u guys make these two factions playable and middle earth would be complete I wouldn't  wanna play another mod cause edain has everything I'm looking for I would love for these two missing factions to be balanced and choosable when the mod is complete some will say just wait for hero sub mod but it's not the same only the edain team makes middle earth perfect i hope u guys look into this before u put the mod to the side and forget about it

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: 2 missing factions Arnor and Men of the east
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Dez 2016, 15:19 »
And as always I will tell you that:
1)Arnor will not become a faction, while I would be reticent to say such definitive matters normally the Team has made it clear that Arnor is too similar to Gondor to deserve its own spot in the limited roster of factions that can be implemented. Perhaps one day a submod will emerge allowing such a thing but the Edain Mod will remain like that.

2)As for the Men of the East faction there is still hope, two mystery factions remain and the wish of the community is to have a faction as such. While this does not confirm it in any way it is likely that the Team answers our prayers since it would complete nicely their roster of factions, would balance the evil/good ratio and would please the community greatly. So, all you have left to do is arm yourself with patience.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: 2 missing factions Arnor and Men of the east
« Antwort #2 am: 15. Dez 2016, 15:56 »
Yes, Aule, you already expressed your own opinions concerning Arnor or the hypothetical Evil Men faction the forum has been recently talking about a lot. You have been answered multiple times and most of your threads have been closed (you were well told the reason). If you don't remember something you might want to know, just check the boards of this section and seek for the proper threads.

Also, you were strongly recommended to use a decent level of punctuation in your posts. I see that this prerequisite has not been met again. Not only are contributions as this a real nightmare to go through, but they don't even comply with the rules of the forum. Now, since I wouldn't really like to have the boards of this forum turn into a graveyard of closed threads and since you already know what you need to know, I'm going to delete any future topic of this sort, should the same situation present itself again.

--- LOCKED ---